TVR Speed 12 Stock

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike 5927
  • 11 comments
  • 699 views
Messages
372
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Messages
mike_5927
I am looking for a TVR Speed 12 that is completely stock, including original colour if possible.

Switches and mileage don't bother me as I have car restoration tickets.

The best car to offer up for trade is my 370Z GT Academy Version.
 
Last edited:
I am looking for a TVR Speed 12 that is completely stock, including original colour if possible.

Switches and mileage don't bother me as I have car restoration tickets.

The best car to offer up for trade is my 370Z GT Academy Version.

Have you any tickets ?
 
No, I just have cars. If you want something specific I can check my garage on Monday.
 
If you have an NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car, we have a deal :)
 
I have 2, Flip flop yellow with 205.9 miles and green pearlscent with 81.8 miles. What color academy z you have? I can trade right now also
 
I have 2, Flip flop yellow with 205.9 miles and green pearlscent with 81.8 miles. What color academy z you have? I can trade right now also

I can't remember exactly what the colour is called, but it is red.

I can't trade until Tuesday, but if you want i will happily trade for the Green Pearlescent.

EDIT: It is also 0/0/0
 
Ok , Add me on PSN MrFitswell spelled just like that. I will send car as soon as you send request.... Sorry took so long to get back to you I was updating my garage....



I sent request to you...
 
Last edited:
chevy_freak
Ok , Add me on PSN MrFitswell spelled just like that. I will send car as soon as you send request.... Sorry took so long to get back to you I was updating my garage....

I sent request to you...

Ok, I'm back on the playstation on Monday and will send you the car on Tuesday.
 
Ok. Friend request has been accepted, your car will be sent tomorrow as agreed.
 
ok, Thank you. Just sent the TVR to you
 
I have just sent your 370Z, plus I threw in some paints as a thanks for a quick and painless trade.
 
Back