TVR speed 12 wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter mister dog
  • 10 comments
  • 587 views

mister dog

(Banned)
Messages
8,396
Belgium
Spain
Messages
misterdog
Messages
misterdog7
Greetings,

My spies tell me i'm still a huge way off seeing a TVR speed 12 00' appear in the UCD...
Anyone have a spare he can trade with me?

I can trade you any premium car up to more or less the same value (= max around the 300.000 credits mark).

You can even let me know the colour you want it in and i'll go buy it.

Let me know here who's interested.

Cheers 👍
 
I have 1 fully tuned in matte white.
you can have it for free. Fr has been sent.
 
Thanks for the proposal mister Bellic 👍, I forgot to mention i like it stock-ish without the NA engine tune or weight reduction (if it's on there), as you can't reverse it anymore.

Sorry for the confusion.
 
Thanks for the proposal mister Bellic 👍, I forgot to mention i like it stock-ish without the NA engine tune or weight reduction (if it's on there), as you can't reverse it anymore.

Sorry for the confusion.

It's Ok.
I'll make it 0/0/0 using restoration ticket. :)
 
Ok cheers mate.
 
I have a stock one, willing to trade for some chrome chips
 
Hi, Thanks to NikoBellic for the effort unfortunately we could not get the speed 12 stock again.

As such i am still looking for a stock one to jerk around with apart from the tuned version from Niko.

@ cabezzz let me know which chips you looking for, i don't own chrome ones tough.
Also i have the following cars i could trade for a stock 0/0/0 speed 12:

-Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02
-Volkswagen Karmann Ghia coupe 68
-Nissan Bluebird Rally car 69
-Alfa Guilia Sprint GTA 1600 65
-Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car 00 (Green or Yellow)
-Aston Martin Vanquish 04
-Plymouth Superbird 70
-Trial Celica SS-II 03 (racecar)
-Audi RS 6 02
-Mazda BP Falken RX-7 03
-TRD Celica TRD Sports M 00


All cars are stock without any tunes.
 
Last edited:
I can give you one but it would be Monday morning.



Also cabezzz, if you send me a friends request I'll send you a couple of rounds of chrome.
Gold or silver?
 
I can give you one but it would be Monday morning.

Cheers mate monday is good, t'is a stock one no?
What would you like in return?
 
Cheers mate monday is good, t'is a stock one no?
What would you like in return?

It's 0/0/0.
I'll send it about this time Monday.
I don't need anything in return.
 
It's 0/0/0.
I'll send it about this time Monday.
I don't need anything in return.

I'll send you a mister dog special in return anyway (kitted and tuned) :)
Everyone likes a surprise no?
 
Back