TVR Speed 12

• Thread starter mrfossick
  • 4 comments
I have a TVR Speed 12 (and a 6) It has a nassive amount of horsepower but the handling is shocking! Can anyone tell me what settings to have it at so it handles well?
Thanks for any help!
đź‘Ť

Welcome to GTP. The thread should have been posted in the tuning and settings forum. I'll move it there for you.

And to answer your question, the Speed 12 doesn't really need setting as such. It needs to be driven properly, and with respect. The main thing is to never mash the throttle or you'll just spin the wheels.

And to answer your question, the Speed 12 doesn't really need setting as such. It needs to be driven properly, and with respect. The main thing is to never mash the throttle or you'll just spin the wheels.

But if you like mashing the thottle try turning up the TCS. đź‘Ť

Sure is. Don't floor the throttle. Think about it, a quarter of the full throttle is still 200 bhp which is easily enough to spin the wheels of a lightweight RWD car. Half throttle is 400 bhp which means total murder to the tyres in the second gear, maybe in the third too. It's heavily overpowered for its tyres and you have to drive it accordingly.

Back