TVR Speed 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter juton
  • 15 comments
  • 1,114 views
Messages
6
I've been a big fan of this car since GT2, I've gotten one in every version since. I know it's in GT5, I've raced against one and I've imported one from my PSP to arcade mode, but I can't seem to find one in career mode. My game is about 600 days in, I've seen every other car I've wanted except the Speed 12, is it even in the used car dealership at all? Can I only get it through series tickets or the Birthday Exploit, or some other way not mentioned?

Thanks for reading, happy holidays! :)
 
I have seen it once in the Used car lot. So it does show up, I'm over 700 days.
 
As said, it is definitely there, I saw it for 5.2 mil if I remember right, which I probably dont but I should get credit for trying. Right?

Edit: sorry I was thinking of the bentley speed 8.
 
I had one, traded it, and bought another.
 
I have one for trade on the Marketplace forum right now. Posted last night.
Under the title 'Speed 12'
 
As said, it is definitely there, I saw it for 5.2 mil if I remember right, which I probably dont but I should get credit for trying. Right?

Edit: sorry I was thinking of the bentley speed 8.

It's 250k Credits in the used lot, when it turns up. I've only seen it once in about 500 days.
 
ive not seen it either nor the speed 6 im over 80% in the game
 
bought one the other day for just 250.000 (no millions!!) :)
 
I've got a zero kilometre one from one of the tickets. I'd consider parting with it, possibly...
 
Seen it a few times in mine, it costs 250k ish

I have one and almost bought a spare on two occasions.

Havent even drove it yet !
 
Ok, I'll keep checking, I just hope I haven't missed it! Thanks for your responses.
 
If your still struggling to find it in a few days, let me know, ill bung you mine
 
Just cycle the used dealership. Go to a license test -> load track -> exit. Repeat 5 times to completely cycle the dealership.
 
Back