Thomas2012 Messages 2,010 Melbourne Messages MJTbreww Messages GTP MJTbreww Nov 7, 2011 #1 It has 79kmh on it and its black Please list your offers
GTP_Gearhead It's a good day. Premium Messages 582 Florida Messages GTP_Gearhead Messages X11R Nov 7, 2011 #2 Is this the Cerbera Speed 12? I'm interested, and have 700 cars, chips, etc. Anything specific your needing?
Is this the Cerbera Speed 12? I'm interested, and have 700 cars, chips, etc. Anything specific your needing?
Thomas2012 Messages 2,010 Melbourne Messages MJTbreww Messages GTP MJTbreww Nov 8, 2011 #3 XXI Is this the Cerbera Speed 12? I'm interested, and have 700 cars, chips, etc. Anything specific your needing? Click to expand... Yes this is the cerbera and im looking for a prowler
XXI Is this the Cerbera Speed 12? I'm interested, and have 700 cars, chips, etc. Anything specific your needing? Click to expand... Yes this is the cerbera and im looking for a prowler
GTP_Gearhead It's a good day. Premium Messages 582 Florida Messages GTP_Gearhead Messages X11R Nov 8, 2011 #4 Let me check when I get home this morning. I should have the Prowler for you.