Tvr speed 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter frederikbasse
  • 10 comments
  • 493 views
Messages
54
Hey im looking for a tvr speed 12???
Say what you want, and i will se what i can do!:D:D:D
 
I have 1.
Do you have a ZZII?
 
I have a few, I can only trade next week if you have an XFR '10 though.
 
Check the Paint Trading Thread, I have the last post.
 
I want the Speed 12 but I have never seen it in the UCD. I finally got my Skyline Pace and Amuse GT-R. This is the last of the cars I need. Will be able to trade for it.
 
I want the Speed 12 but I have never seen it in the UCD. I finally got my Skyline Pace and Amuse GT-R. This is the last of the cars I need. Will be able to trade for it.

I dont have that color! anysthings else??? plzzz

I will send it free to both of you tomorrow.
Will send a FR now.:sly:
 
Back