TVR Speed 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter beetwo
  • 9 comments
  • 556 views

beetwo

(Banned)
Messages
297
Australia
Australia
Messages
Bee-two
No idea how this trade ticket thingo goes but I'm looking for a 12.

I'm happy to trade any premium or ucd cars I have.

Thank you
 
Do you have any tickets?
 
Ni
 
Can only give you a speed 12 in return for a green ticket Jaguar XFR '10
 
Don't have :(
 
I have some, willing to trade for some chrome silver chips
 
No idea how this trade ticket thingo goes but I'm looking for a 12.

I'm happy to trade any premium or ucd cars I have.

Thank you

i have a spare speed 12 car
just sent a FR to gadget6711 and i send it to you
 
or what do you have available to trade?
 
been sent have fun with it:tup:
 
Thank you so much! Vouch :D
 
Back