TVR Speed 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter ANTthePANT79
  • 16 comments
  • 516 views
Messages
176
South Africa
JHB
Messages
ANTthePANT79
I am sooooo sick of B-Spec refreshing the UCD, been at it for like 2 hours straight, no Speed 12...

Anyone got one for trade? Also, if you do, you're gonna have to give me a lesson in trading, cos I have never traded before so I am not sure how it works...

Thanks

Ant
 
Can you trade right now? Do you have any tickets?
 
Yes I can, and sadly I have no tickets... :(

EDIT: Oh wait, u mean car tickets, or car lvl tickets?
 
What about French Blue paints?

I meant car lvl tickets.
 
Is French Blue the colour? Cos I don't see that, but I do see Bleu Alpine, Bleu Balmoral and Bleu Tivoli... And Bleu is French for blue, lol...
 
Also have a bunch of "Blu" paints...
 
Lol French Blue is the color... It's cool...send me a FR at Henso32, and I'll send the car. You can send me whatever in return. I like surprises.
 
OK... How do I send the FR, never done it before? Is it from GT5 menu or the PS menu?
 
The PS menu go to friends, add a friend type my name, hit send.
 
Cool, sent... Now to pick you out something good... ;) lemme see... :D
 
I'll send the car shortly here. Last lap of a bspec race.
 
Cool... :) I picked something nice, hope you like it... ;)

P.S. If I ever get a French Blue paint, I will send it... ;)
 
restarting GT5, can't see u in community yet... ;)
 
Thanks for the Audi!!!
 
Back