TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raven_WET01
  • 3 comments
  • 858 views
Messages
287
United States
Minnesota
Messages
Raven_WET01
I dug out my old Tuscan I used a few weeks back for a photo shoot and decided to race mod/finish upgrading it. Once I performed the race mod, all of my parts I previously had (that aren't affected by race mods) were set back to stock such as my LSD, exhaust components, etm. All that needed to be done was check the boxes, as I still had the parts selectable in the tuning menu.

Here's where the problem starts: I had stage 2 engine upgrade installed, and after the race mod was performed I went to install stage 3. It gives me the little warning that they must be installed in order, even though the other two have been performed. I checked my settings in the tuning menu, and it says stage 2 is performed, but I think somehow it was uninstalled like the rest of my parts. Naturally I can't re-install it because there's no check box for permanent modifications.

I bought stage 3 anyway, and it said that it will be added to my items list because it can't be installed. My thinking was if I installed it in an alternate way (through the items menu) it might get around this little roadblock. Nope, still won't allow it because it claims it's not in order. Does anyone know how I can solve this or is a car that is permanently not upgraded another item on the "ways PD has screwed me" list? :grumpy:
 
First of all, the search function should have provided you with the info you need, as I know there are plenty of other threads pertaining to this. Second, I think it tells you when you RM a car you will lose all upgrades so you should always RM a stock car then upgrade. You probably would have been better off just buying another one. As far as not being able to stage 3 it....I think you're SOL....use the search function using "keywords".
 
First of all, the search function should have provided you with the info you need, as I know there are plenty of other threads pertaining to this. Second, I think it tells you when you RM a car you will lose all upgrades so you should always RM a stock car then upgrade. You probably would have been better off just buying another one. As far as not being able to stage 3 it....I think you're SOL....use the search function using "keywords".

👍 This is correct. I've seen almost identical posts to this.

thetruthisoutthere.jpg
 
did you try buy 1 and 2 again and install them or does it say they are already there lol

poor game would be contradicting itself!
 
Back