TVR V8S Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter OrangeDodo
  • 13 comments
  • 793 views
Messages
6
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
YottaDodo
I'm after a TVR V8S if anyone has one in their garage they don't want. I have one on my driveway so would like one in GT5.

I'm not sure I have anything exciting to trade, ask and I will see.

I haven't used any of the paints I have collected and i have 10 body rigidity restorations and engine overhauls.

Any car I have (within reason!) I can trade too. I only have 30 though and most are prizes from the races. Also quite happy to buy a car from the dealership for you.

Thanks
 
I have one collecting dust on my garage, but I think can give it to you (have 3 of them :) )... just add my psn id... diegorborges

It's an awesome ride! I was saving this other one for some tuning experiments, but its yours. :)
 
Sorry for thread jacking but can I have 1 too diego please?

Thanks =)
 
Thanks!

I've added you on the PS3. Do you want anything for it?

Oh and sorry for starting a trend!
 
Thanks!

I've added you on the PS3. Do you want anything for it?

Oh and sorry for starting a trend!

No worries, don't need nothing in return. Just hope you enjoy the car. :) Decided to give it to you because seems that you're starting with the game and well, you like the car a lot.

I'm at work, will send you the car in some hours, when I'm at home. 👍

And werty_56-1, I just have 1 extra... well, I see that Mr. Igwyana will give you one. Nice!
 
No worries, don't need nothing in return. Just hope you enjoy the car. :) Decided to give it to you because seems that you're starting with the game and well, you like the car a lot.

I'm at work, will send you the car in some hours, when I'm at home. 👍

And werty_56-1, I just have 1 extra... well, I see that Mr. Igwyana will give you one. Nice!

Thanks for that, appreciate it.

I'm off to Spa and the Nurburgring in my TVR S in May so I'm practising on the PS3 first!
 
Of course ;)

On it's way very soon, Silver Stardust Metallic 18'000 + Miles 👍

Thanks for that, appreciate it.

I'm off to Spa and the Nurburgring in my TVR S in May so I'm practising on the PS3 first!

That's pretty awesome, good luck 👍
 
Hey I used to have a TVR V8S - mine was in cooper green - what colour is yours?
Had the 350i and Chimera at one time but V8S was my favourite.
You will love the Nurburgring - never did it in a car but did on Yamaha R1 motorbike - awesome! Enjoy!
 
Hey I used to have a TVR V8S - mine was in cooper green - what colour is yours?
Had the 350i and Chimera at one time but V8S was my favourite.
You will love the Nurburgring - never did it in a car but did on Yamaha R1 motorbike - awesome! Enjoy!

👍

Well I must admit I have the V6 version but mine is Monza Red with a V8 exhaust, sounds amazing!

Looking forward to Nurburg but a little nervous, currently got the suspension off so I can recon it all. I want it to handle well when I'm there!
 
Back