tvr4life2's gt2 story

• Thread starter tvr4life2
  • 9 comments
I got the idea from parnellibones.

CHAPTER 1

It was a friday night and Jon walked into his appertment after work. Now Jon was only 21 making 10 bucks an hour at Mcdonalds. Jon ploped down on his sofa with 2 $5 lotto tickets. On the first ticket he only won $10. ''Thats a whole lot'', he thought to himself sarcastikly.But on the 2nd ticket he won $10,000!!! As soon as he realized how much he won he ran to his phone and called his parents and told them his great news. ''Thats wonderful'' his mother said. After he called his parents, he called his best friend Joey and told him he won 10 grand on the lottery. Joey new how much Jon loved racing and cars, so he told Jon about this racing series he heard about. He told him ''All you have to do is call this number 1-800-granturismo, and apply and then whenever your ready go to this place in california to get started, and they give you 5 grand'' The next day Jon called the number and applied and then he used $300 for a flight to Sacramento and put $4,700dollars in a safe and took 5 grand with him to Sacramento.

The next chapter soon!!!

Awesome start! Yea I always try to think of creative ways my characters get the initial 10,000 cr. lol

Seems like you're an inspiration for a lot of people Parnelli ;).

Looking forward to see how the story will turn out next.

CHAPTER 2

After Jon got himself apllied for the gt2 sereis, he went to a local used preformance car dealership. He was standing in the showroom with his $10,000 depating on a skyline r32 or a Toyota Supra.After thinking for a little bit he dicided on the Toyota Supra, for a little over 4 grand. He went to a tuning shop and got a racing mufler, then went to the test track.

NEXT CHAPTER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only think I don't like is that the Hero preferred the Supra instead of the Skyline, 'cause I'm a big Skyline fan, but everything else is excellent!👍 Keep up with the good work. Can't wait to see the next chapter!:)👍

P.S: And I hope also that the Hero will buy himself a nice R33 or R34 Skyline GT-R in one of the next chapters.

ok i dont know if anyone gets on these anymore but if anyone does and i get some replies i might try and get this stry goin again. let me know people of gtplant
:gtpflag:

Back