TVR's in OCD and Merc 190

  • Thread starter Thread starter laserviper3
  • 17 comments
  • 603 views
Messages
318
Messages
laserviper
Mercedes 190 evolution 2 I knew a few people were looking for one as for the tvrs I will look up colors if asked
 
Yes sir could you please list the TVR colors? Very hot commodity right now.
 
Griffith 500 Starmist crimson
V8S MoonRaker Black
Tamora 02 Cosmos Blue Metallic
t350C 03 Reflex Spice
Cerberra Speed 6 Alpine Green Metallic
Tuscan Speed 6 Blue Pearlescent
Speed 12 MoonRaker Black Meallic
 
Griffith 500 Starmist crimson
V8S MoonRaker Black
Tamora 02 Cosmos Blue Metallic
t350C 03 Reflex Spice
Cerberra Speed 6 Alpine Green Metallic
Tuscan Speed 6 Blue Pearlescent
Speed 12 MoonRaker Black Meallic

Thank you for listing them. Nothing I am after but I am sure they will interest someone. Best of luck 👍
 
laserviper3
Griffith 500 Starmist crimson
V8S MoonRaker Black
Tamora 02 Cosmos Blue Metallic
t350C 03 Reflex Spice
Cerberra Speed 6 Alpine Green Metallic
Tuscan Speed 6 Blue Pearlescent
Speed 12 MoonRaker Black Meallic

What do you want for the 12 speed?
 
shoot me an offer not really looking for anything specific
 
laserviper3
shoot me an offer not really looking for anything specific

Uh ford gt '05?
Gold/silver chrome?
Random Mattes?
 
I'll take some random mattes. send an FR when you are ready
 
Any chance I could do the same in a couple days for the Cerbera Speed 6 sir?
 
laserviper3
I'll take some random mattes. send an FR when you are ready

Alright, well I'll shoot a FR hopefully tomorrow, at the latest Friday it's a little harder to trade with school, if that's ok with you
 
no issue with the deal Short and Rob you are after the cerberra speed 6 I can do the same deal paints for the car if you want
 
Great,thanks bud any colours in particular?
 
anything other than white. I think this file has over 100+ shades of white so no more are needed
 
laserviper3
no issue with the deal Short and Rob you are after the cerberra speed 6 I can do the same deal paints for the car if you want

Wait now I'm confused, am I trading for the 6 speed or the 12 speed because I wanted the 12 speed
 
Short I have you listed as the speed 12.
 
I will send the Mattes across on Friday sir.:)
 
190 evo for one silver chrome
 
laserviper3
Short I have you listed as the speed 12.

Alright I was confused but okay, I'll get the paints to you at the latest Friday
 
Back