Twin Ring Motegi Now Available in Raceroom Racing Experience

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by GTPNewsWire, Jul 13, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Latest RaceRoom update patch notes:

3. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

Also this one is a great and technical track. Already did a large amount of laps with the cars that have the improved physics. Ford GT GT1 the physics, the sounds, the motion rumble :drool::tup:. They did an outstanding job!

The new Nissan GT1 is a blast to drive. free tip: No full throttle when corner exiting during the first lap. Warm the tires and you can push the limits of this car. Have fun like I do!

dQuim likes this.
  4. TotosaLoko

TotosaLoko

SuperGT coming??

5. Morgoth_666

Morgoth_666

Hmm... sounds like there may have been a way to trick the game into letting you use the clutch without an H-pattern device, but they "fixed" it.

Upgraded physics is surely a good thing, and it's nice to see Motegi getting a little love.

6. nyrmetros

nyrmetros

Very cool Is the IndyCar track layout available ?

7. Dopplegagger

Dopplegagger

Unfortunately the High speed Ring portion of the course is not available. The only layouts are the Full road course, the East Course and the West Course.

It's still a blast to drive though. I use to run it when it was in Forza 2. I remember the track being pretty difficult. Much to my surprise, I fell right into the R3E version. Forza 2's physics probably made the course tougher, who knows?