Twin Supercharged, 1,200hp Vette

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 27 comments
  • 1,045 views
It'd be a heck of a lot better without the nasty body kit. What good is adding all that power when you're just going to make it slower by throwing on junk?

Nice Hurst shifter though. Almost had me thinking it was an auto for a second.
 
***With a tear in the corner of his eye***

Its just so beautiful......






I want one!!!
 
The359
It'd be a heck of a lot better without the nasty body kit. What good is adding all that power when you're just going to make it slower by throwing on junk?

Nice Hurst shifter though. Almost had me thinking it was an auto for a second.

You mean it's not an auto?

I didn't know you could do twin super chargers. Or that it made a difference anyway. And it's a bit too pointed. I could ditch the body kit as well. But it is pretty.
 
that's so beautiful maaaaaan
/me wipes a tear out of his eye
 
that's just wrong.....:odd:
 
y'know this could be Batman's daily driver.
 
Man, I've never seen a vette that beautiful, things like this put a tear in my eye.
 
LoudMusic
You mean it's not an auto?

I didn't know you could do twin super chargers. Or that it made a difference anyway. And it's a bit too pointed. I could ditch the body kit as well. But it is pretty.

You can see the gear grid on a plaque next to the shifter.

And Aston Martin's old V8 Vantages had twin supercharged V8s for up to 600hp.
 
Hmm, how much did ya think that baby cost to build?
 
The359
It'd be a heck of a lot better without the nasty body kit. What good is adding all that power when you're just going to make it slower by throwing on junk?
I think it looks rather good. Modifing a car just isn't about go fast parts. Looks play an essential role in any modification. ;)
 
boombexus
I think it looks rather good. Modifing a car just isn't about go fast parts. Looks play an essential role in any modification. ;)

Proof that Boom is a ricer.

Although, I think the kit looks very mean and vicious and I get it two thumbs up.
 
Goomba
Proof that Boom is a ricer.

Although, I think the kit looks very mean and vicious and I get it two thumbs up.


Proof that I don't know how to work the internet.
 
Goomba
Proof that Boom is a ricer.
And you're one to talk with all that crap that you have done to your skin.:yuck:

You've riced your own body. :lol:
 
boombexus
And you're one to talk with all that crap that you have done to your skin.:yuck:

You've riced your own body. :lol:

:lol:

I'm installing a mini Subaru WRX '04 replica hood scoop on my forehead tomorrow.

You know you want my bod.
 
boombexus
I think it looks rather good. Modifing a car just isn't about go fast parts. Looks play an essential role in any modification. ;)

I'd say the standard Stingray body looks good enough on its own.
 
IS it just me or does that era of corvette, remind you of a darth vader on wheels?
 
The359
I'd say the standard Stingray body looks good enough on its own.
Subjective, but agreed. :)
I generally like aero kits/body kits on cars. Now don't get me wrong, there are some that are out there that are completely hideous, Veilside comes to mind, but I think a lot of them do look good on the cars.


Hey Mike, you still have that mini STI wing glued to your ass? I bet it really helps you out when you're running fast.
 
I wouldn't mind owning that. But its not the car I'd really want. :)
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)


That car would bring death to those that hear it rev..... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
 
Here is a short videoof the car at idle and a little of it driving down the road.
Crank up the volume!
Corvette at idle
 
The359
I'd say the standard Stingray body looks good enough on its own.
I agree, but the kit can, not saying it does, give you extra downforce. And with 1200HP, you need all the help you can get.
 
Solid Lifters
I agree, but the kit can, not saying it does, give you extra downforce. And with 1200HP, you need all the help you can get.
Oh yeah. I wouldn't want to lose control with 1000hp car. :dopey:
 
Autobox 💡

I like it.....hehe and I eat rice everyday :dopey:
 
Back