Twissy plays GT6: GTP_Twissy @ Nurburgring GP/D (WRS Week 8)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Twissy
  • 34 comments
  • 5,820 views

Twissy

Premium
Messages
799
United Kingdom
Norfolk
Messages
GTP_Twissy
What's happening people!

James AKA 'Twissy' here, so GT6 has arrived and I will be bringing to you all the Licences and much more in due course, so stay tuned!

Cheers!
👍


GT6 - National B Licence Test B-1 - 32.463 (Gold)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jp32qo9tSs

GT6 - National B Licence Test B-2 - 19.878 (Gold)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzwS7ilWx40

GT6 - National B Licence Test B-3 - 14.955 (Gold)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThYBD7oTMTA

GT6 - National B Licence Test B-4 - 14.377 (Gold)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsrhlHN--oE

GT6 - National B Licence Test B-5 - 18.527 (Gold)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzVsc40bbBU
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Ford Falcon V8 Supercar @ Bathurst :)

 
Last edited:
Well done on completing the Licence courses !
Astonishing though, Good Luck & Keep on 👍 !
 
are you using default driver options here twissy?
 
are you using default driver options here twissy?

Well all aids are off except for ABS at 1 👍

Racing Hard tyres and Stock tune
 
GT6 - Silverstone GP - GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13

 
GT6 - Brands Hatch GP - BMW Z4 GT3 '11

 
LOD bug. ;)
bug1.jpg
bug2.jpg
 
I know i noticed it aswell! 👍
 
GT6 - Ascari Full Track - Ferrari FXX '07

 
GT6 - Streets of Willow Springs - DeltaWing 2012 Le Mans

 
Last edited:
GT6 - WRS Online Race - KTM X-Bow Street '12 @ Bathurst (Race 2)

 
You must be primarily playing GT6, eating, sleeping, and that is about it for the last week, right? I appreciate your spirit. My mind would temporarily implode if I did that.
 
If you can make the replay files available, that would be fantastic!
 
You must be primarily playing GT6, eating, sleeping, and that is about it for the last week, right? I appreciate your spirit. My mind would temporarily implode if I did that.

Yup all with a full time job too 👍
 
GT6 - Red Bull X2011 @ Nordschleife - 3'33.329 [New Physics]

I used the same set up as I did in GT5 (3'19.7xx) and could only manage a 3'33.329.
Shows how much the physics have changed from GT5

Engine sounds lovley, big improvement from GT5

 
Last edited:
GT6 - Red Bull X2011 @ Nordschleife - 3'33.329 [New Physics]

I used the same set up as I did in GT5 (3'19.7xx) and could only manage a 3'33.329.
Shows how much the physics have changed from GT5

Engine sounds lovley, big improvement from GT5


What a scream! btw where is the tire screech?
 
GT6 - Descending the Matterhorn - Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision GT

 
Twissy is there any way to have a full GT race car grid in GT6? Can you please make a video?
 
Twissy is there any way to have a full GT race car grid in GT6? Can you please make a video?

I will see what I can do :)
 
Great driving and racing 👍
 
Back