Twisted's DealerShip - Lots of cars [Updated Jan. 29th]

  • Thread starter Thread starter tw1sted
  • 128 comments
  • 5,018 views
Ok, I guess I'll never have that paint :grumpy: so, what car do you want?

Yes you will lol and I'm only looking for now .

I'm interested in these :

-Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept 02 ["Orange"--] 22 km
-Fiat Panda Super i.e 90 [Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato] 57.537 km

-Autobacs Arta Garaiya 03 (Standard) 418km-
 
Yes you will lol and I'm only looking for now .

I'm interested in these :

-Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept 02 ["Orange"--] 22 km
-Fiat Panda Super i.e 90 [Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato] 57.537 km

-Autobacs Arta Garaiya 03 (Standard) 418km-

I can send you on Jan 31th, 1Fev, 2Fev
 
tw1sted
Don't need the zonda anymore. Do you have 5 rare paints instead?

No...
 
Ok..thanks !!! :)

Mate I have to reschedule our trades... I only be at home wednesday. I have final exam at college and I won't be able to go play ps3 :ouch:
 
What is the color and condition of your MotorSport Elise?
 
Just wondering... whats so special about never driven cars? Does it really matter? haha
 
Back