Two Carbon X1 availible

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marnickg
  • 11 comments
  • 511 views
Messages
102
Messages
Ascari88
Messages
Marnick050
I have some carbon X1's and a Vettel X1 availible.
Im looking for the following cars in particular but you can also make an offer...

Wanted list
Tickets (23)
R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
R89C Race Car '89
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
R390 GT1 Race Car '98
GT by Citroën Concept '08 (not the race version)
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
Camaro LM Race Car
Storm V12 Race Car '99
205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
Vertigo Race Car '04
W12 Nardo Concept '01
 
Last edited:
ive got the NSXR prototype LM Race car

im interested in the Vettel X1
 
I can trade you the GT by Citroën Concept '08 (not the race version)
tonight. Any color you want. 0 miles for a carbon.
 
Okay thats fine.
I'll sent you a PM
 
1000 ticket for carbon
 
Can offer you a 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85?

If interested, I will be available for trade in 5/6 hours when back from work
 
Camaro LM for carbon X1?
 
I've sent bluntman a message. for now slots are full
Maybe later tonight if some deals dont make it.
 
No worries bud. Let me know if it becomes available. I'm still not 100% on how often you can trade each day.
 
Sent you the car and a few free gifts :)
 
Can get you the R89C
 
Back