Two more maintenance periods, 7th & 9th July

• Thread starter MatskiMonk
  • 340 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if they did say something, they'd be ripped a new one anyway, and people like you would do it gladly.
I'm sorry, but in case if you have been living under a rock, you would know that EVERY developer that's given out information to fans has always been getting ripped apart. But does that make them have to ignore their fans and stay silenced because of it? No? Examples: Look at T10 and its minimum car and track list in FM5. They got heavily bashed for it, but they explained why and didn't kept their mouths shut to take it. SMS when they announced pCARS 2? Most people thought they were done with pCARS and tore them a new one, but they didn't stay silent like PD would, they explained why and inform fans who'd bashed them. Even those a part of the WMD helped explained. PD, oh no, they're gods, and they could stay quiet for as long as they want until GT7 is announced. What? They spoke about the CM? Too bad no one but Kaz knows when it's coming...

I seem to recall you saying you don't play GT anymore. If that's the case, why do you still feel the need to periodically come over here and pee in the pot? I don't like pCARS much and haven't played it much for ages now (although I do play it every now and again), yet I don't go over to the pCARS board with the sole goal of spreading negativity.
And I seem to recall you saying you'll be ignoring me for now on, yet here you are quoting my post because it's full of negativity towards PD...

Also, because I don't play GT anymore, it automatically means that I can't comment on this board? I'm sorry, but you don't own this board, nor can you make rules for it. It's a public forum that allows any individual to express their opinions on, and IMO PD should start talkin' and inform fans. Btw, just so you know, when I'm not logged in I do check this board, but I hardly comment on it. But I only still visit it because I still love GT, and hope it has improved and there's new information given out. So where ever I spoke negative about GT (even though it's always PD and not GT, excluding the whining and crying thread), I'll love to know once you've found it.

But wait a minute? You've said I'm on your ignore list. Nvm.

@Johnnypenso Cheers :cheers: Thank you for putting my thoughts into words bud, as expressed many times. 👍 I really wish PD would listen more...

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but in case if you have been living under a rock, you would know that EVERY developer that's given out information to fans has always been getting ripped apart. But does that make them have to ignore their fans and stay silenced because of it? No? Examples: Look at T10 and its minimum car and track list in FM5. They got heavily bashed for it, but they explained why and didn't kept their mouths shut to take it. SMS when they announced pCARS 2? Most people thought they were done with pCARS and tore them a new one, but they didn't stay silent like PD would, they explained why and inform fans who'd bashed them. Even those a part of the WMD helped explained. PD, oh no, they're gods, and they could stay quiet for as long as they want until GT7 is announced. What? They spoke about the CM? Too bad no one but Kaz knows when it's coming...

And I seem to recall you saying you'll be ignoring me for now on, yet here you are quoting my post because it's full of negativity towards PD...

Also, because I don't play GT anymore, it automatically means that I can't comment on this board? I'm sorry, but you don't own this board, nor can you make rules for it. It's a public forum that allows any individual to express their opinions on, and IMO PD should start talkin' and inform fans. Btw, just so you know, when I'm not logged in I do check this board, but I hardly comment on it. But I only still visit it because I still love GT, and hope it has improved and there's new information given out. So where ever I spoke negative about GT (even though it's always PD and not GT, excluding the whining and crying thread), I'll love to know once you've found it.

But wait a minute? You've said I'm on your ignore list. Nvm.

@Johnnypenso Cheers :cheers: Thank you for putting my thoughts into words bud, as expressed many times. 👍 I really wish PD would listen more...

But as always, if you want to continue the discussion, feel free to hit me up in a convo. This is just something I've been wanting to get off my chest for a while now.

In the interest of preventing another flame war and wanting to get the discussions in this thread back on-topic, I have to admit I am a bit disappointed because there's nothing new, but then quite comforted to have known that what just happene was Sony server maintenance, not exactly PD servers. Oh well. The best we could do is keep our expectations low, and just let PD surprise us, I guess. Like what they did with Red Bull Ring and Midfield Raceway. No prior 2-month announcement on those, PD just dropped them on us and we all went ape-s:censored: on those content.

GT fans are way to patient. It is admirable though how one can sit and wait for years on end whilst there is no significant communication on anything.
They probably enjoy the game a lot, so they have something to do while they wait unlike others who left it after being a bit bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back