Two non RWD drift videos

• Thread starter takashi301
  • 16 comments
EK9............wow.....im going to try the same with my favorite FF. Very awesome vid, probably the best FF drift video on youtube.

=V=...how to keep the drifting?when I do FF drift

Just like what you do in LFS. :)
Control your throttle. Don't let the front wheel over powered. Try to swing your tail out when you are entering the corner. When you are oversteering, countersteer more and hit the gas a little bit to pull your front back. If you are understeering, then you can only choose to pull your handbrake.
Weight transfer and throttle control is the most important skill of FF drifting. Of course you need a drift set for your car. But even if you got a nice set, you still have to drift by your own so just fight hard.:ouch:

Just like what you do in LFS. :)
Control your throttle. Don't let the front wheel over powered. Try to swing your tail out when you are entering the corner. When you are oversteering, countersteer more and hit the gas a little bit to pull your front back. If you are understeering, then you can only choose to pull your handbrake.
Weight transfer and throttle control is the most important skill of FF drifting. Of course you need a drift set for your car. But even if you got a nice set, you still have to drift by your own so just fight hard.:ouch:

:ouch: On FR Drift,we always keep the full accelerator to make a big angle or keep drifting,but on FF drift,it will make you under even drift to another way

:ouch: On FR Drift,we always keep the full accelerator to make a big angle or keep drifting,but on FF drift,it will make you under even drift to another way

That's why you have to control your throttle and you have to be a expert of weight transfer 👍

Because of you I was showing of online on the cape ring(the long ring cruve) with my EK9, now I wont go back to FR's. I made like 3 friends after the first lap LOL.

Back