two player question

  • Thread starter Thread starter ericjonh886
  • 5 comments
  • 487 views
Messages
1
allrighty, a buddy and I were wanting to challenge each other in an epic battle of car racing domination, BUT we wanted to be able to use the cars we have won, both modified and unmodified. And I noticed that when you go into the 2 player arcade mode, you can only choose UNmodified cars that you have won. So what would be the easiest way to race our own modified cars against each other on the same PS2 console? We both have our own memory cards with all the GT4 info on it, but I am unsure of how to race my own cars agasint his own cars, if you get my drift...pardon the pun...

thanks for the help
 
Ya i noticed that too it sucks or meybe there is a way you can play modifed cars. the gt3 you can play agianst each other with modifyed cars.
 
at the top of the screen there are to long things you can click that says 1 and 2 thoes ore for loading your cars from your garage...
 
On the very top of the car select screen, you should notice a 1 and 2 button. Those buttons are the selectors for the user garages in each responding memory card.

Oh by the way, if you are using the Japanese or Asian version of the game you are ****ed because it's just not there in those versions.

Edit: Snap, beaten by the kid above me. :p
 
I was going to post it too, but I figures nuts to it. It's in the manual.
 
Actually, when I tried to choose from the top (my memory card)... they became by default the unmodified version car. The handling are just the same as the unmodified one. It is especially noticeable for the F1 car. but I will try other cars to see if there are differences.
 
Back