two questions about RA functions and Goodwood track

Messages
1,219
United States
Tennessee
Messages
FerrariThugs
Messages
xbox is a joke
Hey guys, so I guess they took away the RA functions in this game?? or what? This was a really cool feature in GT5 that I enjoyed a lot haha

2) Why is Goodwood locked for me to do test runs on??? I'm trying to get the GT40 anniversary edition car in there for fun but it's locked??? I already did the Goodwood special events and golded the first of the series atleast
 
Hey guys, so I guess they took away the RA functions in this game?? or what? This was a really cool feature in GT5 that I enjoyed a lot haha

2) Why is Goodwood locked for me to do test runs on??? I'm trying to get the GT40 anniversary edition car in there for fun but it's locked??? I already did the Goodwood special events and golded the first of the series atleast
You have got to time trial to use goodwood. Arcade mode time trial
 
RA still works with the Driving Force GT wheel, but it is not available for any of the other wheels. Not yet anyway - I would love to see it make a comeback for GT6.
 
RA still works with the Driving Force GT wheel, but it is not available for any of the other wheels. Not yet anyway - I would love to see it make a comeback for GT6.

not even available for their almighty T500?

You have got to time trial to use goodwood. Arcade mode time trial
ooooohhh makes sense!! thanks!
 
not even available for their almighty T500?

I use a G27 so if it doesn't have RA now, I doubt the T500 will have it either. The button on my shifter box that used to be for RA is now for Nitro. :indiff:
 
There's no button mapping for the RA functions for the G27. I went to remap some buttons and noticed it was gone.
 
Back