two quick questions

• Thread starter ForNgoods
  • 6 comments
Is there a way to change the speedo from kph to mph??

and how to we upgrade the cars? I realize that u cant buy turbos and exhaust like the full game but i remember hearing that it was possible to increase the performance in set increments but i cant find the option.

thanks

No MPH option (don't you want to be fully JDM? :P)

No quick tune option either.

maybe so but NA versions of GT have both, so i wouldn't say it's uncommon/useless.

Yeah but wouldn't that be because Canada uses Km/h and its the same game version?

Yeah but wouldn't that be because Canada uses Km/h and its the same game version?

100% correct.

In USA people don't use metric because the bible said so. LMAO.

We are arguably the most advance and developed country in the field of aerospace and space exploration, yet the country cannot comprehend the simple concept of millimeter. :ouch:

Yeah i guess i forgot about the great white north :P. It's not that big of a deal really, seeing the speedo in KPH that is. It doesn't change my ability to play the game any differently. However games like Minna no golf 2 portable for psp i can honestly say the metric system just throws me off completely. Seeing the ranges in centi. and meters as oppose to inches and yards adds a new dimension of difficulity when putting. But seeing how there's no way to change it i guess there no point in going on w/ this. I'd jus thought i'd ask on the slim possiblity there might be a way. Thanks for the response

Back