- 140

- Collierville, TN
After playing this excellent game since launch day, I've come up with two very small things that I think would improve the experience greatly.
1. When I receive a reward ticket, instead of giving me a random car, let me choose the car I receive from the list of all cars of that level or below. Getting to choose a few cars this way would be a huge quality of life improvement given the nature of the used car lot and the entry restrictions for some races.
2. Add a function that allows me to strip all modifications from my cars, for a fee if necessary. On rare occasions, I find that a mod I have made actually makes the car worse. For example, the McLaren F1 Stealth was much more fun to drive before I added the Stage 3 engine mod. The extra power makes it even more squirrely and I would like to go back to stock, but can't.
Anyone feel similarly?
1. When I receive a reward ticket, instead of giving me a random car, let me choose the car I receive from the list of all cars of that level or below. Getting to choose a few cars this way would be a huge quality of life improvement given the nature of the used car lot and the entry restrictions for some races.
2. Add a function that allows me to strip all modifications from my cars, for a fee if necessary. On rare occasions, I find that a mod I have made actually makes the car worse. For example, the McLaren F1 Stealth was much more fun to drive before I added the Stage 3 engine mod. The extra power makes it even more squirrely and I would like to go back to stock, but can't.
Anyone feel similarly?