TX wheel with T500 pedals ?

• Thread starter soups
  • 1 comments
United States
Florida
InkaBodpaiN
I have aTX wheel with T500 pedals. My question ? I would like to use the pedals in the inverted position . This is the steps I take to try and have them inverted. I invert the pedals, I plug the pedals into the base and then turn wheel on . Once its on I press the mode button for at least 2 seconds and the light should turn green . I do just that and the mode light never turns green. What I did notice is if I press the Pedal that will be the gas in the inverted position while I press the mode button it works "some what". What I mean by "some what" is if I go to the pc and hook up the wheel and go into the properties when I press the gas it works as it should . What also happens is when I do press the gas the mode light switches from red to green, when gas is released it goes back to red. Finally when I press the clutch pedal it also reads it as the gas. If I use the pedals in the non inverted position the pedals work as they should . Any ideas or info would be greatly needed. This was happening with my original TX base and happening with my new TX base which I received yesterday. Is this normal. I have tried removing all TM programs from PC and reinstalling. I also have installed the latest firmware. It does read as the correct firmware on the top right corner of the properties page firmware (V45). Before anybody says just keep the pedals in the standard mode.

Really old thread but...

If the mode button never turns green, you got a problem. I've never had an issue switching between standard and inverted modes.

Back