Tyre marks at Bathurst

  • Thread starter Thread starter XLR_8_TION
  • 10 comments
  • 1,241 views
Messages
51
Australia
NSW
Messages
XLR_8_TION & capital_J97
I was driving an SRT8 Charger and witness a lack of tyre marks appearing, and by lack I mean none...
 
Thank you for playing the Gran Turismo 6 (c) Premium Beta! (c)
Your comments are important to us, and will be immediately forwarded to <<022 SUBJECT NOT FOUND>>

Thank You
Polyfony Digital
 
Yeah, good one champ...
Thank you for playing the Gran Turismo 6 (c) Premium Beta! (c)
Your comments are important to us, and will be immediately forwarded to <<022 SUBJECT NOT FOUND>>

Thank You
Polyfony Digital[/quote
 
Hah, I have mentioned this a few times but no one else seems to notice, until now. :)
 
Must be a track licensing thing. :sly:
 
Must be a track licensing thing. :sly:
that would be a bloody strange condition on a track license, especially if it doesn't happen anywhere else.
"Yes Polyphony, you can have The Mountain, but I don't want to see any Yokohama Rubber left on it!"
 
Hopefully this will be patched at some point. It's a shame though because its nice to see the rubber layed down from the previous laps, especially they way the manage to get the light to reflect off it properly.
 
Who needs tyre marks? Just don't wash your underwear for a couple of weeks:)
 
Yeah, I hope it gets patched...
 
I'm just happy to have Bathurst in the game, not going to let something like a lack of skid marks stop me from enjoying it. 👍

Definately! The track is great and lots of fun, i'm really enjoying it and the whole game in general. Going down the back straight into the left/right over the crest (The Chase is it?) is very hard in a powerful RWD car as it goes really light right on the change of direction
 
Back