tyre problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter zondaplz
  • 3 comments
  • 371 views
Messages
10
Well I brought racing tyres and they cost quiet a bit, however I then went to a race where they require sport tyres only, the game said that my current racing tyres were replaced with sport tyres.
Now that I have completed the race, I want the racing tyres back, how to I get them back?
Every time I go to the modifying shop thing….. it says you have already brought the racing tyres…. So I do I replace the original racing ones?
 
You can change which tyres your car has when you tune it.

Either enter a race, then go to "Settings", or, with that car selected, go to your Home overview and press the Start button to bring up the Settings screen.
 
you can do it in the race screen there is a settings button, when you pit you can change also or at home press start to go to settings... oh wait famine beat me to it, DAMN YOU.
surprized search nazis haven't showed up yet.
 
haha search nazi's..... thats one thing you could call them lol
 
Back