Tyre protection for NASCAR B Spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter cityarc
  • 6 comments
  • 1,170 views
Messages
20
Messages
cityarc
i browsed through the forum, and its looks like i'm the only one with this problem. For superspeed way, my Bob was able to lead from Lap 1 to Lap 17. On lap 18, Bob will request for pit in. If i let him pit, the whole group will overtake him, if i cancel the pit in request and continue with the race, the tyres will lose grip and whole group will overtake him as well:crazy:. I tried a few ways to save the tyres but failed. Could anyone enlighten me ?? thx
 
Use racing hard instead of racing soft? Also pace down your driver frequently. Make sure he is not too hot.
 
Make sure the downforce is at it's lowest, 20/35 I think it is, should help preserve the tyres. I assume you mean daytona otherwise ignore me.
 
Use racing hard instead of racing soft? Also pace down your driver frequently. Make sure he is not too hot.

There is a bug in the game allowing the racing soft tires to last as long as the racing hards. Unless this was fixed in 1.10 update, you should use the racing softs. Telling your Bob to lower his pace should help. Just keep him out it front, don't try to get so far ahead that he can pit more often and keep the lead.
 
Is he pitting because of the tyres or because of his tiredness?
 
There is a bug in the game allowing the racing soft tires to last as long as the racing hards. Unless this was fixed in 1.10 update, you should use the racing softs. Telling your Bob to lower his pace should help. Just keep him out it front, don't try to get so far ahead that he can pit more often and keep the lead.

Actually, on racing hards, the car wants to burn out and slide more easily on these already heavy cars. Racing softs in A and B-Spec had always helped preserve the rear tires by keeping them planted to the ground.

I had always found it weird that hard wear out faster than softs until I noticed by Bob and I were not sliding out as much (If at all) on softs.
 
Back