Mubble Messages 910 United Kingdom Jul 8, 2011 #1 Quick question. I'm playing Gt with my mate, and I'm sure we used to be able to turn on tyre wear during split screen races - thus forcing us to have to pit. But I can't see the option for it. Am I being thick or has something changed?
Quick question. I'm playing Gt with my mate, and I'm sure we used to be able to turn on tyre wear during split screen races - thus forcing us to have to pit. But I can't see the option for it. Am I being thick or has something changed?
J jgboy24 Messages 69 Messages jgboy24 Jul 8, 2011 #2 My tires never wore out in split screen. It did in GT4 but not 5.
Mubble Messages 910 United Kingdom Jul 9, 2011 #3 Ah, maybe I'm thinking of GT4 then. Damn, was looking for that option last night. Would be a good addition to GT5's split screen racing.
Ah, maybe I'm thinking of GT4 then. Damn, was looking for that option last night. Would be a good addition to GT5's split screen racing.