Tyre wear on RCZ Gr.4...

• Thread starter jrbabbitt
  • 4 comments

jrbabbitt

Premium
United States
Charleston, SC
TCR_JimyBee
Hello, I have looked all over, used search, and did not find what I am looking for specifically.
I am looking for assistance with my tyre wear problem in my RCZ Gr.4, I understand it is a FF car and wear is a significant factor. How can I fix this with suspension tuning to reduce this excessive wear? I have tried the known posted tunes here and they make the car handle well but the tyre wear is still bad. Can anyone help me with what I can adjust on the suspension to reduce some of the tyre wear? Thank you

I'd like to know, too. I've tried changing the Suspension's Frequency, setting it to as high as it can get only to have the Tire Wear end up even worse. I just don't get why the RCZ Gr. 4 has a higher PP than the Ford Mustang, which can do 1 minute & 31 seconds on the Laguna Seca with proper Tuning, yet the RCZ is 2 seconds slower on average and with faster Tire Wear.

Not a tuning expert, not even sure if it's available on the RCZ, but I know people tinker with the brake balance to help with tire wear.

Not a tuning expert, not even sure if it's available on the RCZ, but I know people tinker with the brake balance to help with tire wear.
Tried Brake Balance and all that did was make the car understeer too much and increase tyre wear

Tried Brake Balance and all that did was make the car understeer too much and increase tyre wear

Last edited:
Back