I have noticed a lot of people on this forum spell tires with a "y" instead of "i". What is the reason for this? I thought proper spelling and grammar were strictly enforced.
No offence or anything but it's kind of funny that someone with a username like yours is asking about this... Not to say you really do type like that (as you obviously don't) or anything, but you know.
I do always feel a bit like I'm 'doing it wrong' when everyone is talking about tires and I come in talking about tyres, even though I'm just talking in my native language.
No offence or anything but it's kind of funny that someone with a username like yours is asking about this... Not to say you really do type like that (as you obviously don't) or anything, but you know.
I do always feel a bit like I'm 'doing it wrong' when everyone is talking about tires and I come in talking about tyres, even though I'm just talking in my native language.
Lol. I was browsing this forum for a couple weeks before registering. In that time I saw countless posts with people complaining about each others spelling/grammar errors as it is apparently a requirement.
So this user name is more or less poking fun at that fact.