U.S. PSN PCARS INFO

• Thread starter Pichon617
  • 14 comments
We hope ,nothing in that stamement said digital release the 12th

Exactly. If they need to have at least 8 weeks advanced notice then there's no way the game is going to be on the store on the 12th. The game only went gold less than a month ago. If it's true they need 8 weeks then I'd imagine the game won't be on the US PSN Store for another month or so.

There has been no official statement the game will be made available on release date on the US PSN Store. Just that they missed the preorder date for the US.

SMS-Pete
Once the game is available via the US Playstation Store

Not "On Release Day"... Once the game is available. :nervous:

And also the homepage post from earlier...

Terronium-12
North America will have to wait until next week Tuesday, May 12th to purchase a physical copy of the game.

The fact there is so much gray area regarding when the digital US PSN version will be available is why we are all confused. Asked flat out on Twitter if it will be available on launch day with no response...

Probably just working myself up over nothing. :lol:

So the digital people are getting both packs? I preorderd from gamestop months ago and we can get one pack.

This is correct.

Physical US Preorder - Modified Car Pack
Digital US Purchase (whenever that might be) - Modified & Limited Car Packs

You do get a poster and that fancy case though!;)

Yet, SONY can out videos of E3 or whatever game conference in the store a few hours after the live event...

Does anyone's Bestbuy or Gamestop pre-order show a ship date?
Trying to decide whether I want to wait until mid-day Tuesday and fight to download the digital, or whether the physical copies will show up the day prior (Monday), or will we be waiting for the truck to show up late Tuesday afternoon.
My Bestbuy pre-order shows no planned ship date, the order status shows 'Not Available' for me.

Does anyone's Bestbuy or Gamestop pre-order show a ship date?
Trying to decide whether I want to wait until mid-day Tuesday and fight to download the digital, or whether the physical copies will show up the day prior (Monday), or will we be waiting for the truck to show up late Tuesday afternoon.
My Bestbuy pre-order shows no planned ship date, the order status shows 'Not Available' for me.
I was told by EB Games that they would call me 2 days in advance,sooo waiting for Sunday? Seems strange.

I know it kinds sucks that us in North America get kinda screwed but hopefully there will be a patch soon to fix some issues. Hopefully we will get more info on the situation soon ,

Back