UCD Car Mileage Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tbear
  • 9 comments
  • 873 views
Messages
173
Messages
Psi-opz
I have about 300 cars from the UCD, with probably 290+ that have less than 10,000 Km on them. I have intentionally limited my purchases to these "low mileage" cars whenever possible.

My question is: will I be able to collect ALL the cars in the UCD with such low mileage or do some cars always have a certain minimum amount of mileage that would make this impossible?
 
I can't say for sure but I believe you could with extreme patience. Some cars don't come up often at all and let alone letting it pass a time or two. I have bought an early 80s honda though with less than 6000 kms before so i'd imagine so.
 
some cars seems to have high mileage, like the beetle, and other "common" cars. If I see a beetle with low mileage I´m buying it!
 
This probably can be done, but will require loads of patience. I personally don't care about mileage on the UCD because I hardly use them.
 
Milage is important, over 15000 km, you wont get full hp back, even if you overhaul the motor.
 
Milage is important, over 15000 km, you wont get full hp back, even if you overhaul the motor.


Never knew this.

GT5 is now a whole different ball game! (Not really but still)...
 
TT3AZ
Milage is important, over 15000 km, you wont get full hp back, even if you overhaul the motor.

Wow is that true? My poor minolta is likely over that by now. Bloody bspec endurance races...
 
Milage is important, over 15000 km, you wont get full hp back, even if you overhaul the motor.

Really? I didn't know that! :nervous:

Did a quick search and couldn't find a ref, do you know if there's a thread on this anywhere?
 
Really? I didn't know that! :nervous:

Did a quick search and couldn't find a ref, do you know if there's a thread on this anywhere?
I read it on this forum, cant remember the thread either, but it was around 13-15000 km. I dont know it its true, because I always aim at low millage cars. But I have spoken to plenty of people online saying the cars have different hp depending on their millage. A friends supra had 713 hp maxed out, and it had 13000 miles, and I had a 4000 mile one, maxed out at 725...

Tomorrow I will tune two cars, but different millage. It can also be that case thet a high millage car requires oil change and engine overhaul more frequently I dont know...
 
Back