UCD Dilemma (Quick answers needed)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigberry
  • 13 comments
  • 894 views
Messages
504
Messages
bigberry
Hi currently I have two cars in the used lot im not sure which I should buy. I can only afford one.

NSK-R Prototype LM Racecar
R390 Racecar

I dont have any racecars currently or LM etc im level 23 , I need something that can compete against the Le Mans and Like the wind if either of these are good enough .

Cheers
 
R390 GT1 Racecar is good.
It can definitely compete in the Le mans but you can beat like the wind with the Mazda Furai Concept ot Corvette ZR1 Rm'd.
Don't have the NSX-R Prototype LM Racecar so no comment onthat, but the R390 GT1 does have something like 850 BHP and low weight (less than 1000 I think)
 
Just out of curiosity, how many credits do you have?
 
To complete your Like the Wind & Level 35 Le Mans event, you don't need either of them.
For like the wind it's perfectly fine with a Mazda Furai/Zonda R, for the 24 hrs Le Mans......use anything decent.
 
Just over 3 million , the R390 is $2990000 roughly.

The NSX is $1.5m.
 
However, buying R390 Race Car probably is a better choice as it is a much much more powerful car (a GT1 group car). NSX-R will still cost you like 1.5 million cr and you will find it nice to drive, but without much upgrades & tuning it is not really competitive in the Super GT event.
 
Alright the R390 it is then , that NSX sure looks good though :D

Cheers guys/gals.
 
Alright the R390 it is then , that NSX sure looks good though :D

Cheers guys/gals.

Yeah I loved the NSX on GTPSP but the R390 is simply a better investment.
 
Depends how many miles and if they will need a rebuild.

I always assume they will from the UCD
 
Rebuild is generally a waste of money as far as i'm concerned.
 
The R390 was good enough for Like the wind , im not sure I like it to be honest especially now ive won the Minolta.

I dont bother with rebuilds either doesnt seem worth the credits.
 
Cheapest way is a race modified ZR1 corrvette. It also works great for the Anerican challenege you will get later on. Just google the set up.
 
Back