UCD Recycling Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kake Bake
  • 4 comments
  • 741 views

Kake Bake

(Banned)
Messages
333
United States
United States
Messages
keithb1ack
Messages
keithb1ack
I understand that entering an event introduces 6 cars to the used car dealership

I also understand that these cars are meant to be "new"

however, it seems that no matter what I do, the UCD just recycles the same cars each time with maybe only one "new" thrown in for fun

is this normal? should I see a doctor about it or wait it out?
 
This will tell you what cars are coming up and when they are coming up. You can also search for specific cars and fine out when the next one will be coming up. As to your "is this normal?" question, yes. Some cars are more rare than others, thus making some cars appear much more frequently in the UCD than others.
 
well, yeah, I get how the UCD works and I know about the predictor, but it's seriously giving me the same set of 9 nine cars every time.

only those cars. not like the different copy/paste versions that PD is renowned for.

it's pretty frustrating.
 
well, yeah, I get how the UCD works and I know about the predictor, but it's seriously giving me the same set of 9 nine cars every time.

only those cars. not like the different copy/paste versions that PD is renowned for.

it's pretty frustrating.

Are you sure it is changing? Does it say "Just in" next to the cars everytime? You need to run races in order for it to change.
 
It sounds to me like the UCD isn't refreshing whatsoever. Buy one of the cheapest cars in the UCD, do a race (a full Sunday Cup race), then go back and see if the cars are the same.

If they ARE, then the car you bought will be there again. If they HAVEN'T refreshed, the car you bought will still be greyed-out. :)
 
Back