UCD Suggestion (Would you want this?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter squeakD
  • 17 comments
  • 1,222 views
Messages
514
Would anyone be interested in seeing PD do this:

Just for one week, and included as a little temporary goody in an update. Would anyone like to see the UCD for one week NOT sell any Miatas/MX-5, Skylines, and Silvas.?.?

Just imagine how many (more useful) cars we could get in the rotation if just for one week they lock those models. I'm just getting tired of refreshing the UCD to find it full of Miatas/MX-5, Skylines, and Silvas. For Pete's sake aren't there enough to go around in the New Car Dealerships...
 
I do agree there are a lot of cars that you and and I as well sometimes think are a bit useless but no I don't think they should. There in the game and there not going to leave any time soon. :)
 
That's a GREAT idea!!! I cycled the UCD using the license trick about 10 times today and only came away with 6 cars I really wanted.
 
That's a GREAT idea!!! I cycled the UCD using the license trick about 10 times today and only came away with 6 cars I really wanted.

That's a good shopping spree to me!
 
That's a GREAT idea!!! I cycled the UCD using the license trick about 10 times today and only came away with 6 cars I really wanted.

Yeah.., that's a great day shopping. Sadly.., I often don't get anywhere near this lucky. I'm always doing full refreshes, and it's shocking how many Miatas, Silvas, and Skylines show up.

I did the refresh trick not long ago (3 times) just refreshing a handful rather than the lot. Out of that refresh (6) of the cars were Miatas, Silvas, and Skylines. Keep in mind that's 6 of 18 cars. Nearly HALF the lot were these constant "repeat offenders" :sly:
 
Don't forget Honda S2000 and Daihatsu Move :D

I will have to agree with you that there are WAY to many S2K's in the game. I'm fine with ones like the Spoon S2K, Mugen, or even the touring car version, but what's the point in have them from different years and different places?
 
Add in all that variations of the Rx-7 too.
 
Why not put all the cars in the new dealership where they belong instead?

Don't forget that the UCD is on a set cycle. It's not random. PD would need to rewrite the list, and all the data we have on the UCD (which allows basically 100% predication of the UCD turnour) will be worthless.
 
That's part of the game. If you have you cars, just when you need them..... it won't gonna be intresting.

I spent more that a month working for my 1000+ garage, and I never saw a HPA Stage II Golf 4, but I needed a completely stock one.
 
yes yes yes yes yes
 
They should make every car searchable, and then have an option to reserve it or something and then it would alert you what day it would be in. Wouldn't that be a good idea? That way you would never miss the car you were looking for and always have enough for it since you know in advance when it's coming to the UCD.
 
That's part of the game. If you have you cars, just when you need them..... it won't gonna be intresting.

Tbh it doesn't need to be interesting when you are trying to collect 811 of them. It just feels like a chore.
I'm currently missing 27 standard cars and it just gets more and more boring/annoying >_<

Also, let's say you really want to use the Sauber Mercedes for a race, but 500+ game days later it still hasn't shown up. How is that interesting?
I'd say it's infuriating.
 
Last edited:
aadil717
They should make every car searchable, and then have an option to reserve it or something and then it would alert you what day it would be in. Wouldn't that be a good idea? That way you would never miss the car you were looking for and always have enough for it since you know in advance when it's coming to the UCD.

A catalogue of sorts. You pick your car(or search for one) and pay the 'dealer' a nominal fee to 'import' this car, let's pass it off as 'import tax' or 'dealers comission'. That way if you really want a specific car, all you have to do is pay a % extra; let's have fun with the idea: the car arrives after a week from purchaise and show's up in your personal truck.
 
Crazed_Coupe
I will have to agree with you that there are WAY to many S2K's in the game. I'm fine with ones like the Spoon S2K, Mugen, or even the touring car version, but what's the point in have them from different years and different places?

How much cooler would it have been if PD allowed for a "convertion kit" in the Service Garage, to take your Premium car, and flip the steerig wheel side. BOOM! An extra 100 Premium cars, with little to no hastle of programming, and they would feel far more like a new car, than just a different paint-job version.
 
thepineapple1
How much cooler would it have been if PD allowed for a "convertion kit" in the Service Garage, to take your Premium car, and flip the steerig wheel side. BOOM! An extra 100 Premium cars, with little to no hastle of programming, and they would feel far more like a new car, than just a different paint-job version.

What difference would that make? Your still racing the same car and there are no roads to drive on the left or right hand side of the road. Personally I have no problem driving left hand drive or right drive cars because it makes no difference to me in racing as it doesn't give you an advantage or disadvantage.
 
A catalogue of sorts. You pick your car(or search for one) and pay the 'dealer' a nominal fee to 'import' this car, let's pass it off as 'import tax' or 'dealers comission'. That way if you really want a specific car, all you have to do is pay a % extra; let's have fun with the idea: the car arrives after a week from purchaise and show's up in your personal truck.

I would pay for that, I could get any car I wanted at any time.
 
Back