UCD - This dealership hates me........

  • Thread starter Thread starter DuckBrazil
  • 22 comments
  • 1,384 views
Messages
164
Messages
PatoRodrigues
I'm getting upset. Always refreshing the UCD, and the R92C never appears. With the Audi R8 (LeMans) it's the same thing.

Always seeing the Skyline R35 Concept from 2001 (i already have 2 of those) and the M3 GTR '03. So frustating.... i just want a LeMans Audi to compete in Endurances with Bob and myself.

PD could make a 50% OCD again, with these LeMans machines, or even a colored X2010........ 💡
 
DuckBrazil
even a colored X2010........ 💡

I don't think this will ever happen. OCD and UCD have always had standard cars.
 
I don't think this will ever happen. OCD and UCD have always had standard cars.


That's correct. Completely forgot that X1 is Premium. Hahahahaha! :dopey:
 
The watched pot never boils. And the watched ucd never coughs up the desired cars.
 
Thanks Exorcet, that's a helpful link.

But i need a 10GB USB to backup my saved data, i think.
 
That's correct. Completely forgot that X1 is Premium. Hahahahaha! :dopey:

And you can buy it in the premium dealership for 20,000,000 cr.
 
you have to be surprised when you find a nice car in the dealership, man!
 
Yeah the UCD is lame. Fortunately today I purchased the last standard I was missing so I never need to browse it again!
 
I really don't understand the point of having the cars show up at random. I mean is it to keep people playing? Id much rather be playing, driving the darn car i want to drive... Unlock the cars as you go or something.
 
I really don't understand the point of having the cars show up at random.

It's a good job they don't then...
 
lol i have to R92CP cars. i bought one off the UCD and got one in a 1000 ticket.
 
I'm still waiting for a Tommy Kaira ZZII. I mean, since November!
 
Yea the ucd's not cool :yuck:

I just checked it after some online drifting, vw nardo at very bottom and im short a whole million :crazy:
 
I love the UCD randomness. If you could buy whatever car you wanted at any time, that would suck. I like being surprised. And yes it keeps the game going longer and it's what allows things like TRADING which is fun.
 
If it's not random then why are there 2 of the same car (even sometimes the same color) in the ucd at the same time? Assuming the original order was set randomly it would have been trivial to set no repeats within 10 days or so.
 
If it's not random then why are there 2 of the same car (even sometimes the same color) in the ucd at the same time? Assuming the original order was set randomly it would have been trivial to set no repeats within 10 days or so.

its completely random. Just like someone through all the names in a hat and pulled 6 out every refresh. Ive seen 3 Xanavi GTR's at the same time
 
The UCD most be completly random as i've had 3x r8 lms and 3x ford gt '05 show up at the same time the only difference being the mileage slightly.
 
I love the UCD randomness. If you could buy whatever car you wanted at any time, that would suck. I like being surprised. And yes it keeps the game going longer and it's what allows things like TRADING which is fun.

If it's not random then why are there 2 of the same car (even sometimes the same color) in the ucd at the same time? Assuming the original order was set randomly it would have been trivial to set no repeats within 10 days or so.

its completely random. Just like someone through all the names in a hat and pulled 6 out every refresh. Ive seen 3 Xanavi GTR's at the same time

The UCD most be completly random as i've had 3x r8 lms and 3x ford gt '05 show up at the same time the only difference being the mileage slightly.

And yet we have 20,000 independently verified data points that say it isn't random at all.

But you don't have to take my word for it. Test it for yourself:
  • Note your game day (it's in your gamesave file) and note the 30-car used car database upon that day.
  • Backup your save.
  • Progress any number of gamedays you feel like. Note the new game day.
  • Note the 30-car used car database upon that new day.
  • Restore your save, so you're back on the original game day.
  • Progress the same number of days so you're back at the "new" game day you were before.
  • Note the 30-car used car database upon that new day. Oh look, it's exactly the same

The database is in a predetermined order. Your point upon that predetermined order is set by an unknown factor about your PS3 (any wholly new gamesave on a PS3 will start at the same point on that PS3) to establish a start point and simple game day progression after that (any gamesave transferred to a second PS3 will be placed at the appropriate point on that PS3).

You can find out where you are on the used car database cycle by going to GT5cars.net's used car database search and following their instructions. This will also tell you when to expect any car you want to know about.

If it were random, all of the above would be impossible.
 
Last edited:
I stand corrected, the made to look random UCD. still dont like it.
 
I stand corrected, the made to look random UCD. still dont like it.
How many of the cars you don't want have you actually driven in game?

PD's just trying to get people to try out different cars than what they normally drive. There's not enough people out there who would buy a Honda Beat, but it's a really fun car to drive.

Try something different for a change, guys.
 
How many of the cars you don't want have you actually driven in game?

Try something different for a change, guys.

This. Too many people only drive maybe 50 of the cars in the game, and usually we all just stick to a handful.

I try a different car out each time I play.
 
Back