Uggh. I got a boat collection going, wish I didn't

  • Thread starter Thread starter ESCUDO 1800hp
  • 9 comments
  • 995 views
Messages
274
So I progressed through the game, here are random "highlights:"

Finished GT World Championship- cool, a Veyron!
Played seasonal events- cool, a Schwimmwagen event!
Got Prize Car Ticket Expert A Spec- Veyron, oh well, will sell for good cash. (checks price) darn it.
Got Prize Car Ticket Expert B Spec- Veyron, damn it.

So as you can see I have 4 boats. But I'm not really into boats.

It's annoying that I can't sell my cars, and also unrealistic for "The real -whatever- simulator." Why can't I get 500,000+++ Credits for a 0 mile Veyron? (It's 2,000,000 for us to purchase).

I understand that they the developers want us to "try new things/cars" but sometimes, I like to make my own decisions, and I would like to get rid of two of my Veyrons (I have 3).

It seems a waste to just "remove from garage." I mean, that ticket could have got me a freakin' 19 million credit GT40 (one of my favorites in GT history), but to add insult to injury I can't even sell the Veyron for 1 credit.

And now we won't even be able to trade/give cars...

tl,dr; we need to be able to sell all cars for cash- approximately 1/4 of original value would be nice.
 
On march 2nd, i'm willing to trade you one of your beloved veyron for a 69' ford gt race car (gulf colors). So?
 
OP, try some hot laps with the Veyron, and various other supercars (and I mean road cars, as the Veyron is a ROAD CAR)

Keep in mind the Veyron is hella fast, so brake a little earlier for the corners (that's logic right?)

Then report back, and confirm if any untuned road car other than the McLaren F1 is faster, around a circuit.

Thanks :)

EDIT Do make sure the tyres are the same, I suggest Sports Soft
 
OP, try some hot laps with the Veyron, and various other supercars (and I mean road cars, as the Veyron is a ROAD CAR)

Keep in mind the Veyron is hella fast, so brake a little earlier for the corners (that's logic right?)

Then report back, and confirm if any untuned road car other than the McLaren F1 is faster, around a circuit.

Thanks :)

Well said, the Veyron still puts up amazing lap times because what it loses in the corners it will more than make up with its acceleration and speed. Yes its a boat, but isn't one of the advantages of having 1000 cars you get to try all kinds of cars. Also, Tsukuba is bad track for the Veyron, but its natural habitat is Le Mans. :)
 
OP, try some hot laps with the Veyron, and various other supercars (and I mean road cars, as the Veyron is a ROAD CAR)

Keep in mind the Veyron is hella fast, so brake a little earlier for the corners (that's logic right?)

Then report back, and confirm if any untuned road car other than the McLaren F1 is faster, around a circuit.

Thanks :)

EDIT Do make sure the tyres are the same, I suggest Sports Soft





McLaren MP4-12C.
 
On march 2nd, i'm willing to trade you one of your beloved veyron for a 69' ford gt race car (gulf colors). So?

Thanks, but I unlocked Indy 500 B-Spec today. Will probably run it tomorrow and get a GT-40. The GT-40 is the only reason I got so far in B-Spec :yuck:

Sorry if i offended anyone by calling the Veyron a boat, but you guys would probably be upset with having 3 of them too. The Veyron is very fast, but I don't think it compares in coolness (or speed on most tracks) to the GT40, which I believe is the same level. I enjoy having one Veyron!
 
Kaz Feels ya. Hes got the same problem irl.
384035709tGfeId_fs.jpg

But ya see, the game must invoke mimesis, and reflect life. Since he can't sell his boat collection, neither can you.


PS- Bad PhotoShop is a metaphor for how much S***ty this rule is.
 
ESCUDO 1800hp
Thanks, but I unlocked Indy 500 B-Spec today. Will probably run it tomorrow and get a GT-40. The GT-40 is the only reason I got so far in B-Spec :yuck:

Sorry if i offended anyone by calling the Veyron a boat, but you guys would probably be upset with having 3 of them too. The Veyron is very fast, but I don't think it compares in coolness (or speed on most tracks) to the GT40, which I believe is the same level. I enjoy having one Veyron!

Fine, I already have a veyron but would like to have another with original paint, so check in my garage if you want to get ride of one.
 
Back