Ugly Interior views

  • Thread starter Thread starter davidmanoy
  • 13 comments
  • 1,455 views

davidmanoy

(Banned)
Messages
91
Hi! Can you fix the Ugly Interior views on some cars such as 97 Civic?
 
davidmanoy
Hi! Can you fix the Ugly Interior views on some cars such as 97 Civic?

You want them to completely change it?
 
Sure thing bro.

Yours,
Polyphony Digital
 
What do you mean?

I think, OP doesn't like the interior-view, of the Civic, and is asking PD to change it.

- Correct me, if I'm wrong.
 
You could try to invent a time machine, use it to travell back and get a job at honda's design team. Just be carefull tho as even the smallest change will affect the present and remember, with great power comes great responsibility.
 
First, you need to ask Honda to change the interior of a car they stopped making over 10 years ago. This may require a recall of every '97 Honda Civic ever made. And maybe, just maybe PD will change it. :)

sneakypete123
You could try to invent a time machine, use it to travell back and get a job at honda's design team. Just be carefull tho as even the smallest change will affect the present and remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

This works too. 👍
 
I'm guessing he's generally talking about Standard cars and used the Civic as an example.
 
G.T.Ace
I'm guessing he's generally talking about Standard cars and used the Civic as an example.

The '97 Honda Civic is a premium car.
 
At OP:

I have some fuzzy dice for your Civic if you want.
 
Hi! Can you fix the Ugly Interior views on some cars such as 97 Civic?

Yes you can actually, just need a few things.

ComputerPaper3.jpg


scissors-open1.jpg


Scapa-175-Cloth-Tape.jpg


GetImage.aspx


Just be careful with applying paint as you don't want it to come in direct contact with your TV screen, otherwise good luck and post your results. 👍
 
Back