Uk car wishlist

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chaddystyle
  • 14 comments
  • 901 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
32
Messages
Chaddystyle
Messages
chaddystyle
Before I start this is not a hate aimed towards gt or pd. Think of it more as a ' someone read this and include in gt6 please ' lol
I love the game but feel there's a lack of Uk cars from the past ( not all are classics ).
I grew up with many cars which are missing from the game.
Here's my wishlist , some were in previous games

Ford Capri
Ford escorts ( mk1 , mk2 and rs turbos )
Ford mondeo ( Inc touring car )
Ford Puma ( Inc racing puma or rm )
Lotus exige
Lotus excel
tvr sagaris
Tvr 3000
Old mini cooper s ( monte Carlo rally style )
Ford fiesta xr2 and rs
Mg zr
Mg zs
Mg zt
Noble
Metro 6r4
Ford Transit van ( for fun ) or merc sprinter lol
Jaguar xjs ( v12 )
Vauxhall astra gte
Anything else from the Uk in the 70's and 80's

I'm sure I've got plenty more in my head but feel free to add as you please in hope someone will read and take note. Surely we didn't need as many mx5's or s2000's.
 
Ford SportKa
Ford StreetKa
Ford Fiesta ST
Ford Fiesta Zetec S
Ford Mondeo ST
Hillman Imp
Talbot Samba (shut it, first car I ever owned, completely awesome)
Vauxhall Astra VRX
Vauxhall Astra GSI
Vauxhall Corsa VRX

I'm sure I could think of some more...

{Cy}
 
You have both missed a very important car the sierra cosworth just as important as the the lotus carlton in my book!!!
 
EDIT: Ford Granada Mark II 2.8 L V6
EDIT: Renault Clio Williams
Rover SD1
Triumph Dolomite
Triumph GT6
Triumph TR6
Triumph TR7

M'bad, forgot all about the Sierra. I'll take the XR4x4 as well as the Cosworth...

{Cy}
 
Last edited:
Sierra cosworth ! How could I forget lol my dad had the sapphire cossie lol
 
Anything with Cossie on it and the 90s Elan that Lotus put out, the FF thing. I love that car, best FF car ever built IMO.
 
best FF car ever built IMO.

Certainly the best FF I've ever driven ... apart from perhaps the rally prepped 1.9 Pug 205 I drove a few years back, around an empty airfield, f:censored: yeah...

{Cy}
 
Yeah, would love to see the new 2011 Noble in there!

Edit: The M600. Here's my photo of it from Goodwood this year :)
103bnv7.png
 
Last edited:
Glad it's not just me who wants more Uk cars. Love the game but feel like Uk pushed aside a bit on the cars
 
Ariel Atom
Caterham 7 CSR
Noble M12
Noble M15
Reliant Robin
Scimitar GTE SE6B

The list goes on...

{Cy}
 
bristol fighter
not technically uk but:
vauxhaul vxr8 & monaro, maloo
and the vxr8 barthurst
 
Cant believe no ones mentioned the Sierra RS500, the Touring Car version was a BEAST in the BTCC :D :D
 
I can't believe no-one's said the Ford Escort XR3i or MGB GT!
 
Can't believe there's no Morris Marina either... :( Watch out for pianos!

 
There are a lot of vehicles that for one reason or another aren't included in GT5 however we don't need a new wishlist thread for every group of vehicles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back