Uk clean league wanted

• Thread starter qual
  • 9 comments
Hi all , there is a couple of of us how shall we say mature racers, we are looking for a active UK group to race with , we are both clean ex iracers , wheel users and voice chat users , getting fed up with the minimal immersion that sport mode is offering.
If you have a group and need some more let me know !

Adam

Hi all , there is a couple of of us how shall we say mature racers, we are looking for a active UK group to race with , we are both clean ex iracers , wheel users and voice chat users , getting fed up with the minimal immersion that sport mode is offering.

Adam
It's not a UK league and would be a late one for you fellas, but I host/direct two series on Friday nights at 9pm est (2am-ish, Saturday morning, I think, for you). Very mature, clean, and great group of driver in two very competitive series. Have a look at the Porsche and Michelin GT4 links in my signature and see if they might be a fit for you. Good luck.

Adam

Are you still looking? We have a Monday night invitational League that sounds exactly what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Looking for a league that races any time after 7.30pm gmt Friday or 9.30pm Monday to Thursday if anyone can help psn NSR_SZMITSKI
Hi there,

We do Monday evenings and a new.season starting soon.

I have a thread on here GTi racing league...have a look and let me know what you think.

Misread your comment. It would be 8pm start so assume that's too early on a Monday for you

Last edited:
Back