Uk wildcard places..

• Thread starter leexr2i
  • 14 comments
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
leexr2i
I'm just trying to work out where all the wildcard places are coming from as there should be 16..
3 from pageant of power..
9 from O2..
3 from goodwood..
That's 15! Anyone know where no:16 is from??

I'm just trying to work out where all the wildcard places are coming from as there should be 16..
9 from O2..
3 from goodwood..

This is exactly my thinking, I worked out that there is one place left as ayou point out, but I didn't want to say anything so less people knew :sly:

I hope there is one left and I hope its not a 4:30hr trip for me as goodwood was for me. I think the british grand prix will be a nice spot for the last wildcard event.

This is exactly my thinking, I worked out that there is one place left as ayou point out, but I didn't want to say anything so less people knew :sly:

I hope there is one left and I hope its not a 4:30hr trip for me as goodwood was for me. I think the british grand prix will be a nice spot for the last wildcard event.

Which day did you head up to goodwood herbok :)?

Mmm yes that could be the case..

And the grand prix is held at Silverstone, which is perfect as GT Academy are based there. I saw a few of the Academy 370z's when I went to watch MotoGP a couple of weeks ago.

Herbok9
And the grand prix is held at Silverstone, which is perfect as GT Academy are based there. I saw a few of the Academy 370z's when I went to watch MotoGP a couple of weeks ago.

The only thing with that us it's over 2 days.. Unless they just ran it on Sunday?? Who knows!

Which day did you head up to goodwood herbok :)?

I didn't :( I really wanted to but 4:30hrs was a bit much and I wasn't that sure if all the tickets had sold out, so wasnt going to risk driving all the way down and find that I couldn't get in. If I did go I would have let you know to meet would've been nice.

Fingered crossed there may be one more wild card left.

Good luck at the nationals my friend and go there to win win win.

I didn't :( I really wanted to but 4:30hrs was a bit much and I wasn't that sure if all the tickets had sold out, so wasnt going to risk driving all the way down and find that I couldn't get in. If I did go I would have let you know to meet would've been nice.

I know your pain come sunday morning really think i should have gone to goodwood as well depends on what wheel they used if it was the t500rs i am gutted. Love to know what times you had to run and how long you got to set them
oh well 2013 is only 351 days to go

For sure would have been nice to meet up!! Saturday was sold out weeks ago I only got in because of Redbull gridsters. They were using G25's or G27 couldn't see which exactly I just know it was either of those, and they were using aids I know on saturday 1 person was a second a head of everyone and I went over to have a gander near the end. Shame you couldn't get down though :(, hopefully 2013 is your year!!

I went to Goodwood.

Good job that you didn't drive down there as you can only buy tickets in advance, not on the gate, and it was indeed sold out.

They were using the G27 wheel around the short 'D' (I think) Nurburg ring and you only got 3 laps to set a good time.

I did a reasonable 1st lap on cold tyres and got a time in but then mucked up the 2 hot laps :'(

9 from O2..
3 from goodwood..

Oh,and I think 4 wildcards may come from Goodwood as they were running the event on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

It's a pity they didn't run a few over in Ireland, was expecting it to be honest given the amount of places up for grabs.

Back