UKGTP8 - The Ocho. What are you bringing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrs. Famine
  • 33 comments
  • 2,116 views

Mrs. Famine

has a use for you
Premium
Messages
1,574
United Kingdom
Famine's house.
Messages
Milford_Cubicle
For the sake of tidinessosity and indeed, because it makes sense, here is the 'What are you bringing to The Ocho?' thread.

I'm sure Famine would appreciate it if this thread is literally that, if you're coming then what are you bringing. Keeping chat to the other thread would be great, thank you :)

I am bringing:

1 x slimline PS2
1 x GT4
1 x memory card
1 x luccudatuv
1 x Munkeeeeeeee
1 x set of pom poms and cheerleader outfit*

*this statement may be false
 
1 X GT4
2 X DS2s
2 X Memory Card
2 X TV
 
1 x PS2
3 x DS2
2 x GT4
1 x DFP
1 x 2,5 metres of composite cable
1 x 10 metres of composite cable
 
Equipment I will bring:
1x TV
1x networkable PS2
2x Memcard (now with Famine)
2x network cable (approx 5 mtrs each)
1x DFP (if I have room in the car)
1x G25
1x DS2
1-2x GT4 disc
1x headphones
2-3x NL 220V extension cords
1x Dutch => UK plug, and if I dont forget I'll buy a couple of extras when I'm in the UK.
1x playseat


Staying at a B&B.
Arriving Friday evening for drinks.

AMG.
 
1x PS2 (slim)
2x DS2's or more if needed
2x Memory Cards
1x LCD TV
2x Copies of GT4
1x PS2 Network Adapter (for the fat console)
1x 4 plug extension lead

There is a slight chance I will be able to get another portable TV but I will confirm in this post closer to the time.
 
3x 14 inch tellys
1x memory card (already in the hands of Famine)
1x old school PS2 + Network Adaptor
2x DS2s
1x set of headphones
2x 2 metre, 6 plug extension cords
1x copy of GT4
 
1x Fat PS2
1x Gran Turismo 4
1x Memory card (do I need it cloned?)
1x extension cable (with 4 available slots)
3x DS2

possible

1x PS3 (if it can be networked)
1x G25 (If I can detach it from my cockpit without breaking it and not to big in suitcase/holdall)
1x Slimline PS2 (if I can get my mate to lend it too me.

sorry but no TV's from me, the only one possible to carry is not mine and will not be coming unfortuneatly.
 
2 x PS2
2 x LCDTV
1 x G25
2 x DS2
1 x GT4
2 x memory cards (which you've got already)
2 x 6 plug extension cable
1 x me
1 x cheeleader outfit & pom poms just in case Milford forgets hers

EDIT: I could also bring Holden's PS2 if required. He did offer it earlier.
 
1x PS2
1x Memory Card (Sent to Famine)
2x DS2 Contollers
1x DFP
1x DFF (Logitech Wingman)
1x GT4
24x Cans O'Coca-Cola
:D
 
GT4
DS2x2
Memcard
(no useful tv, and ps2 already banned by famine for being non-LAN-equipped)
 
(no useful tv, and ps2 already banned by famine for being non-LAN-equipped)

Whoa hang on a tic, non-LAN-equipped, what is this!? My PS2 is a slimline, that already comes with network possibilites doesn't it?
 
Bee

Whoa hang on a tic, non-LAN-equipped, what is this!? My PS2 is a slimeline, that already comes with network possibilites doesn't it?
Old fat PS2 = no LAN connection
Old fat PS2 with network adapter = LAN ready
New "Slimeline" PS2 = LAN ready

Also
Keeping chat to the other thread would be great, thank you :)
 
Yeah 'slimeline', that's a hoozy.. :dunce:

Cheers Daan.
:)
 
1 x PS2 (silver fattie, waiting for Mark T's network adaptor)
2 x DS2 (silver... er... dingly)
1 x DFP
1 x big ol' CRT telly
1 x GT4
1 x mem card (pre-zonked by Famine)
1 x Full Length Leather Coat (for Captain Black / Morpheus / The Interceptor impressions)
1 x Goatee Beard (again)
1 x Nervous Twitch


And Bookerman for:
1 x PS2
1 x Momo steering wheel
1 x GT4
1 x Memcard
 
1 x Fattie PS2
1 x Dualshock Controller

I think that's it. I'm sorry it's not alot - at all - but it's my older brother shizz. :) But I'm sure, like Tesco's, every little helps!
 
Copy of GT4 (another available if necessary)
2 * DFP (one not so good as the other due to punishment)
Any need for more DS2's? We have a lot (most very worn out tho').
Memory ... er ... thingummy ... card, that's it

The offer to buy a LCD TV for the occaision no longer stands due to recent huge expenditures on much more important stuff (including, coincidentally, dental repairs). I can probably bring a non-SCART old tele (plus the aerial socket adapter to conect to the PS2 of course).

Our PS2's are no good for the occaision being, like their owners, old fatties :D.
 
Our PS2's are no good for the occaision being, like their owners, old fatties :D.

Oh, so Fat PS2's are no good? So that's a controller from me then. Not much point really!
 
Updated my post. TV added

edit: updated again. Sorry, no tv. I'll have to go by train to antwerp (stupid traffic jams in the morning)
 
Updated for fun.
 
Updated also, but mine is useful.
 
Okay, I've added all of this up now. We've got enough of everything (with HSV's PS2 - thanks again) except TVs. We're one short.

So if anyone is coming who hasn't added their name and stuff to this list, please do so NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Anyone else who's coming who can steal a TV for the weekend, please do so also - extra equipment is no fuss (we can always hook one up to a PS3 and GT5: Prologue).
 
How could we hook up a PS3 and GT5:P if we are one short anyway? ;)

Hmm, I could bring my other Telly . Don't take this as confirmed though. I'll check with Dad and make sure we can get everything in the car as it's bigger than the other one, we should be able to though.
 
How could we hook up a PS3 and GT5:P if we are one short anyway? ;)

There may be people bringing equipment who haven't posted yet. With them, we will have enough. But to be sure I'd like at least one more TV.

In the event that we then have more than enough, we can utilise the spare(s).


Anyone who CAN get another TV, bring it anyway (especially if coming by car) so long as it doesn't cause you any inconvenience.
 
Someone bring an LCD Monitor, I have a toy which lets you input video. I have a whopping CRT, so an easy carry would be preferable. :)
 
Okay, I've added all of this up now. We've got enough of everything (with HSV's PS2 - thanks again) except TVs. We're one short.
Did you count the telly I forgot to ask about today? :dunce:
 
Dad said that'll be fine, put me down for 2 TVs, I'll update post too.
 
Stuff I can bring if needed

1xSlimline PS2
1xMemory Card (Bought a new one today just for this!)
2xDual Shock
1xDriving Force Pro
1xTV
2x4 way power adapters
1xGT4
1xMoglet
1xNikon D50
1xVauxhall Astra

:)
 
9 moglets and 9 astras?
 
Back