Ultimate Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter STI9
  • 13 comments
  • 1,372 views
Messages
2,553
United Kingdom
Scotland, UK
Ok, this is the hardest thing I have ever doen on GT5.
First you get a TVR Cerbera Speed 12 and buy:
-Rigidity Upgrade
-Engine Tuning Stage 3
-Supercharger
-Fully tunable Transmission (set at 205mph)
-Fully tunable Suspension (RH -30 front and back)
-and install comfort hard tyres.

Next go to practice mode and select the Nurburgring circuit in the rain and turn ALL the assists off.
Now try a lap without going off the track once. Good Luck 👍
 
Last edited:
That car gave me hell in previous GTs on good weather tracks. There is no way I would try it in the conditions you listed,lol. A close second is the Griffith from TVR. They have some difficult cars to control.
 
I think the car is totally amazing in terms of numbers and that there is only 1 in the whole world but it is definately the hardest car in the whole of GT. It wheelspins with tyresmoke in all gears.:scared:
 
The Tuscan is pretty nice
 
Why would you set the ride height to -30 on the Nurburgring and install CH tires? That's not a challenge, that's just stupid.
 
Why would you set the ride height to -30 on the Nurburgring and install CH tires? That's not a challenge, that's just stupid.

Yeah this isn't really a challenge as much as it is impossible.
 
Yeah this isn't really a challenge as much as it is impossible.

Hey if you can't do it then thats fine, dont trash the thread though.
 
Really?

Try driving a NASCAR around the 'Ring, at night, in the rain.

I won't even attempt to drive the Speed 12 again after driving it in GT4.
 
That car gave me hell in previous GTs on good weather tracks. There is no way I would try it in the conditions you listed,lol. A close second is the Griffith from TVR. They have some difficult cars to control.

The Griffith has been one of my favourite cars since GT1 - love the oversteer!
 
Really?

Try driving a NASCAR around the 'Ring, at night, in the rain.

I won't even attempt to drive the Speed 12 again after driving it in GT4.

👍 ha ha that would be very very... hard lol


i remember in GT4, Traction control and the speed 12 would not get along.
 
👍 ha ha that would be very very... hard lol


i remember in GT4, Traction control and the speed 12 would not get along.

I actually did that online as a host, became more of a demolition derby than a race:ouch:

And yes, the epic wheelspin on the Speed 12. I can still remember how I used to never let it get lower than 4th gear:lol:
 
Not that hard, drive the whole track in the highest gear at about 30mph max, just takes a while.

I had this car on GT4 handles like trash, not in my UCD in gt5 but will buy it when its there
 
Really?


I won't even attempt to drive the Speed 12 again after driving it in GT4.

I would try it !!
I bought it just because its the sickest Car in Real World and GT. (for me :D)

And man this Car is fun now. (with Racing Medium tires and full tuned) Have not tried the Sport Tires for this Car because it would be horrible xD

1.01 5XX on Rome !!
And the Wheelspin is not so sick as in GT4.
I think the TVR Speed 12 is one of my favourite Cars now (I like it more than the Mclaren F1).
For me it won´t go faster then 388 kph but there is room for drafting ;)

Btw: I use a DS3 and just ABS=1
 
Last edited:
Back