Ultimate Edition?

SuperShouden

(Banned)
SuperShouden
So far no word on it. I'm a little surprised there's been no official word on it yet with Christmas fast approaching. Maybe they'll release it in December. But I suspect, as with FM3, there will be an extra Ultimate Edition Car Pack with it. Or...Turn10 could simply not do the Ultimate Edition. I'll probably wait a few more months before picking up FM4 to see if the UE comes out so I don't have to spend a bunch of money on the car packs. Maybe they'll do what they did with FM2 and release it as a Platinum Hits version.

I'm a little impressed the 2012 Jeep SRT8 wasn't released for FM4 nor the 2012 Challenger SRT8 aside from a bonus car which is probably going for lots of money in the AH. And both of them are in FH.

Oh well, I guess there's still a little bit to wait. I'd guess FM4UE would be announced one of the weekly blogs. Maybe around the same week as the monthly car pack was announced.

If you think back to FM3, you won't remember seeing as much DLC as we did for FM4. The developers probably churned out all they did to keep gamers satisfied.

Now that Horizon is out, most likely they will be focusing on DLC for that.

At the moment, seems like there will be no SE version of FM4.

I don't even have Xbox Live, and I still enjoy the game immensely even after a year, and none of the post release DLC content!

Latest Posts

Back