Ultimate Gran Turismo Experience.

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfrash
  • 11 comments
  • 556 views
Messages
13
I bought the racewheel, but i have no way of using it. Ive tried putting it on my lap, but that felt weird:O . So i was wondering if anyone has made their own custom racewheel bench for the ultimate gran turismo experience.

p.s. : could someone give me some dimensions or something, so i could make a racewheel bench also?

Thanks:lol:
 
<jedi mind trick> use the search luke! </jedi mind trick>
 
I tried the search. But the search failed. I am still a young padawan.
 
Would anyone be so kind as to giving me the specs for the Racebase?
 
OK, I guess you could try and find the height on which you'd be comfortable, get two blocks of wood, cut them to be that high, then get a rectangular piece of wood and place it on top! :) I think that could work with a bit of sealing and stuff...;)
 
Okay. I finally found a site that has what im looking for. But the price is rediculous. I think ill just take their ideas and make my own. :lol: .

Microsim Racebase

But if anyone out their has one of these, could you please send me the schematics? please!:D. I will even build you one and send it to you (since all i have to do is input the measurements in the computer and cut it out on the routering machine ;) ). But you would have to pay for shipping.
 

Attachments

  • r63rtr-abs-yellowfrontside.gif
    r63rtr-abs-yellowfrontside.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 95
Err, so how much does it cost?
 
Probably a few hundred dollars. Not worth it IMO.
 
basically put a chair ... with a couple peices of wood holding up a board with somtin holding the gas, brake still everytime i use mine i stop every 5 laps to pull the thing closer again
 
Guys, I just have to say about this "Racebase". Unless you have the time, money & space & you're playing in front of a 46" TV with this thing.........I think you need to get a bit of a social life. I love this game as much as most people here, but come on.

P.S. It reminds me of the racing car bed I always wanted as a kid.
 
I agree. This race base thing is really expensive, like 300 dollars. All it really is is plywood. Thats why i plan on making my own and giving it out for free
 
Back