Ultimate GT4 setup???????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Linus27
  • 7 comments
  • 1,093 views
Messages
70
England
Surrey
If I was to have the best GT4 setup, what would I need.

Obviously a PS2 but what about TV? What is the best type of TV to have? Plasma, CRT and what should I look for?

What about SCART cables? You see advertised all these various scart leads like gold plated but are they any better than the standard one that comes with the PS2?

Is there anything better to use than a SCART cable??

What is 1080i thing I keep reading about and what is progressive scan??

Anything else one should buy to have the best sound and vision and setup??

I have a racing frame and the Logitech DFP wheel already.

Many thanks
 
I think you may need to seriously consider how nice you want to make it. If you really want the BEST, it's going to cost multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars.
 
The best setup? Triple-screen hands down. You just see so much more and can read the road ahead so much better.

lwkgt40019bb.jpg

lwkgt40131pq.jpg

lwkgt40176fq.jpg

lwkgt40182ii.jpg

lwkgt40196tq.jpg

lwkgt40230ei.jpg

lwkgt40247up.jpg

lwkgt40260vv.jpg
 
Ok how do we set that up *off to buy two more PS2's and TV's*.
 
VIPERGTSR01
Ok how do we set that up *off to buy two more PS2's and TV's*.

You will need:
  • 3x Playstation 2 (each w/ network adapter)
  • 3x Gran Turismo 4
  • 3x memory cards
  • 1x ethernet hub
  • 3x LAN cables
  • 3x televisions


There are detailed setup instructions available here, but they are in Japanese.
 
Chinpokomon
You will need:
  • 3x Playstation 2 (each w/ network adapter)
  • 3x Gran Turismo 4
  • 3x memory cards
  • 1x ethernet hub
  • 3x LAN cables
  • 3x televisions


There are detailed setup instructions available here, but they are in Japanese.
F that. I'll stick with my 47" widescreen.
 
That setup is awesome, i'd like that, but i aint got enough roomspace to store
all that equipment. So i am gonna use my widescreen TV with Logitech Force FB
and a racing chair. Not to forget the Surround setup...
 
Back