Ultimate Tuner Championship - Round 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter DC9990
  • 12 comments
  • 842 views

DC9990

Premium
Messages
762
Messages
GTP_DC9990
Ultimate Tuner Championship​

Round 3
Suzuka Circuit
Sunday 2nd January 2011 @ 10pm GMT
​

The next round in the Ultimate Tuner Championship will take place Sunday 2nd January (tonight) at 10pm
I will be hosting the lobby again, Last time some people couldn't enter the room number & get in.
Tonight try going to the community section of GT Life & finding GTP_DC9990 & then go to my Lobby that should be the easiest way.
Hopefully the race will be just as good as first round.
What a way to start the year with some GT5 at Suzuka!
I would like to apologize for not updating things as much as I would like, work is taking over my life at the moment.
I'm determined to not let it ruin the UTC!

Race Rules:
Race will be held Online.
A 30 minute Qualifying session will determine the grid for the race.
Qualifying will start at 10pm GMT, Race at 10:30
The race will be a 30 minute (as close as I can get it) race & start after the Qualifying.
Standard OLR Rules will apply.
The new tyre rule will start from this round, All tyres are to be Racing Hard tyres.
Also Damage will be on Strong & Penalties will be Off!

Previous Results:
(to be updated Tuesday)
  1. Bombe32 - Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 (A Class)
  2. Tharain - Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (A Class)
  3. Filphil89 - Lotus Elise RM '96 (B Class)
  4. SuprTruckr425 - Lexus IS F RM '07 (A Class)
  5. JDM ROTARY - Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) (A Class)
  6. HERBIE1UK - Lotus Elise 111R RM '04 (B Class)
  7. slbkbullet - Amuse S2000 R1 '04 (A? Class)
  8. DC9990 - Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 (B Class)
  9. Malc01 - HKS CT230R '08 (A Class)
  10. Sabajin - Honda S2000 '06 (B Class)

A Class Championship:
(to be updated Tuesday)
  1. Bombe32 - 25 + 5
  2. Tharain - 18
  3. SuprTruckr425 - 15
  4. JDM ROTARY - 12
  5. slbkbullet- 10
  6. Malc01 - 8

B Class Championship:
(to be updated Tuesday)
  1. Filphil89 - 25
  2. HERBIE1UK - 18
  3. DC9990 - 15 + 5
  4. Sabajin - 12
 
Well went into turn one too hot because I was afraid to be rammed, lost it, got hit and my suspension was destroyed race destroyed.

Why heavy damage? Oh well it is your series and rules, but I cant race with those settings. One tiny first corner mistake I could ruin the race for others and myself

Thanks for putting it on though.
 
Earth: I pitted 2 times, don't complain. Slow down instead of gambling so much.
Was 1.41.000 behind after 5 laps and lost by 9 secs. 6 people left or lost connection during race, a bit disappointing.

Would gladly make a list of class A cars that can beat the GT-R (with some proper drivign too) if people want that.
 
Wierd, my race only shows 5 people start and 3 people finish. I saved the replay because i thought it was wierd. Anyone know where I finished? The end of the race went to crap for me.
 
is there a way to watch this race?? never mind :)
 
Earth: I pitted 2 times, don't complain. Slow down instead of gambling so much.
Was 1.41.000 behind after 5 laps and lost by 9 secs. 6 people left or lost connection during race, a bit disappointing.

Would gladly make a list of class A cars that can beat the GT-R (with some proper drivign too) if people want that.

I dont gamble as a driver, especially in events like this where they dont write the check until the finish . Ill stop complaining though.

The GTR will be unbeatable at Fuji but we can beat it elsewhere
 
It's not unbeatable. I tested several cars before choosing the GT-R and some others came close, including the Ford GT. Later I found one that is better. Very expensive and very rare, but it's amazing.
 
Close isnt good enough

The GTR's acceleration will make it king at Fuji, but for the rest of the season it should be more even

I look very much forward to the day the GTR is slayed
 
I started the race and had to avoid a Ford GT re-joing the track after the first 2 turn and hit the wall...went to the pit and came out 1:00 something behind. Then around lap 7 I had a laps on concentration at Degna curve and crashed again on my own....then the microwave told me dinner was ready so I left....:P

My goal is to finish one of these thing....the start was usually bad though since all the cars are just jumping all over the place...maybe that has to do with US player on UK host?
 
Hi guys,

just want you to know that I'll leave the championship :(

First the racetime is a bit late, second I'm not 100% satisfied with the rules and furthermore I opened my own series ... :)

Hope you guys will have fun in the future :)
 
I must say, I'm dissapointed in the lack of results/points being posted. However, I understand how demanding a job can be. It would be nice to know where I stand though.
 
Back