Umm... uh oh... track problems and used car questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chojo
  • 8 comments
  • 560 views
Messages
14
Ok, first of all, I've been racing tons just to get the New York course. I'm currently on day 181... So i get tired of all this and just go over to this board and check the track unlock cycle. To my dismay, New York was supposed to be unlocked... BY DAY ONE.

It's day 181, and I STILL don't have it for arcade mode... Does anyone know what's wrong? (I have the NTSC version, if that matters...)

For my next question, the fact that I have NTSC DOES matter... ok, so, I'm waiting for the 00' AE86 Shigeno Version in the Used Cars II room right... so I checked at this board for the used car cycles, but it turns out you guys only have teh PAL version... does anyone know when's the next time the Trueno comes around (I'm day 181).

Thanks!
 
Complete Used Car Listing for the North American Release (thread below the PAL one).

Don't know about New York. I'll have a quick snuffle and see what I can find.

Edit: New York is available in Arcade Mode 1-player mode (Time Trial/Quick Race) from the start in both PAL and NTSC/J versions (no clue about NTSC/US, as I don't have a US machine). It should be in City Courses.
 
Can't help you with the second problem, but the New York is sadly not available for arcade, because I have the same problem. New York isn't on mine either (I have the same version as you).
 
WHAT??

why not??????

I REALLY hope you're kidding.
 
Alas, I am not. Seoul is sort of like New york, so you can race that and pretend it's New York.
 
^^^ :lol: I'll try.

Does anyone know WHY New York was left out though? I REALLY wanted to race it 2P... :irked:
 
I have NTSC version and New York is available in Arcade mode for single races and time trials, but not 2P mode.
There are 9 city tracks for 2P mode and 13 available in single race.
If you go under "options" and "course registration" you should be able to see which courses are available, how many racers can be on course for LAN play (2 or 6) and if the track is available in 2P mode.
New York is listed with a maximum of 6 LAN players, but 2P mode is a resounding No!
Sorry. :guilty:
 
Master_Yoda
I have NTSC.. and New York is there..

Not in 2 player mode it isn't! :sly:
Re-read my post above and think about it. ;)
Look carefully. :dopey:
 
Back