Week 110​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 108 winner 194GVan

"DORIFTO!"

Cars: Any.

Track: Any tracks.

Photo Travel: Yes.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 108 winner, 194GVan: "Break out the cheap tires and get sideways! Take a photo of your car drifting.."

Closes:

June, 21st

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone! :cheers:

Last edited:
Rallying would we? I'll probably enter this. I have a few pictures of the Toyota RSC Rally Car lying around, but I can find time to take a new pic.

EDIT: Don't think I'll have time to take a new pic, I'll just drop off this:

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
intent was to be a Drifting photo, on Any and All Tracks, including snow and dirt (aka not just paved tracks). I guess I should have just said "All Tracks" and left it at that lol

Sorry If I wasn't clear in my description.

It's been a while, so why not lol. Is there any reason you guys don't do any edited comps anymore? Poor entry numbers?

________
changed entry

Final Entry

click for full size

Last edited:
David48
Is there any reason you guys don't do any edited comps anymore? Poor entry numbers?

Nobody was entering the 2.0 anymore since Gran Turismo 5's release.

intent was to be a Drifting photo, on Any and All Tracks, including snow and dirt (aka not just paved tracks). I guess I should have just said "All Tracks" and left it at that lol

Okay, I was fine with taking a rally photo anyway. Since high school is over tomorrow, I should have tons of time to make a new entry for this comp. And I also have a few Audi S4 drift pics lying around if I don't have the time.

Okay, I was fine with taking a rally photo anyway. Since high school is over tomorrow, I should have tons of time to make a new entry for this comp. And I also have a few Audi S4 drift pics lying around if I don't have the time.

Rally is good too! As long as you're sideways!:sly:

Oops! :ouch:
Well, it's alright, Matt!

Description changed!

Final Entry

I didn't need the cheapo tires! At these speeds, the track acts as a centrifuge and pulls the heavier rear end towards the outside!

Final Entry

I didn't need the cheapo tires! At these speeds, the track acts as a centrifuge and pulls the heavier rear end towards the outside!
:eek: Nice picture! 👍

Well here's me attempting to drift at HSR, not bad considering I CAN'T DRIFT!!!:sly:

Final Entry

drift-a.jpg

Click here for image@Photobucket

Don't know why it came out as it did, I used a mature slide...:crazy:

Last edited:
Hi guys, it's been a while, who would thought that my post will end up here ;). Meanwhile...

FINAL ENTRY

I didn't know how to get him to drift but now I do. It really WORKS !!! :lol:

Last edited:
Final Entry

WHOOSH! That is so awesome. I'm voting for this entry when the poll comes up.

good pics so far! I should be sitting down tonight to come up with a photo.

So, yesterday I restarted GT4, just to get everything right for once. I won all golds for A and B licenses, and decided to start racing from there on. I used the Skyline to get into the 4WD championship. Long story short, this happened!

FINAL ENTRY

Nice! The pace car with twice the power and no light bar, that one's not so well known. I don't have the patience to actually get all golds. All silvers on my B license and that's it. And I have an entry up.

I'll close this week tomorrow or so due to the tie-breaker poll ongoing.
For now,

FINAL ENTRY
RUF Driving

Click for Lightbox!

Last edited:
I think it would be best to close it tomorrow, just to keep it in line. I'll do it Justin. :)

The deadline was yesterday, when's the poll coming up? Or are you keeping it open a little longer for late entries?

I see that you uploaded two of those pictures. For future reference, just upload the real sized version. When on lightbox mode, click "View All Sizes" (on a new tab) and click "Small 320". Copy the link for that and put it here. Also, make the full size link to the lightbox mode. :)

About your shot, excellent. 👍

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question:
The deadline was yesterday, when's the poll coming up? Or are you keeping it open a little longer for late entries?

Answer:
SVX
I think it would be best to close it tomorrow, just to keep it in line. I'll do it Justin. :)

Okay, I don't care how far we go past, just as long as the poll comes soon enough.

Latest Posts

Back