Premium
New Zealand
Wellington
f_UECMainBannm_8c7d72f.png

Week 113​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 111 winner 194GVan

"Racestars on the dirt"

Cars: Any car with a livery. No production car looking cars.

Tracks: Any Dirt & Snow course.

Photo Travel: No.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 111 winner, 194GVan: "..."

Closes:

July, 27th

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone! :cheers:

Last edited:
Ok this should be interesting, I don't have any rally cars, except for a home-made Sirion X4 Rally Car

If you want I can post some pictures of it in my gallery, what do you think?

What does it mean any race car, only cars with racing modifications ? Because rally cars aren't classified as a race cars.

Why wouldn't rally cars be considered racing cars? They race them, don't they?

Well, if you can enter any pic of a racing modified car in the dirt, here is my

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
In NTSCland, arcade mode tells you how each car is classified.

Normal cars, Tuners, Concepts, and Racing cars.

The Toyota Motor Triathlon Race Car is actually a Concept, who knew?

Final Entry

A couple of 三菱 for your viewing pleasure.​

Last edited:
In NTSCland, arcade mode tells you how each car is classified.

Normal cars, Tuners, Concepts, and Racing cars.

The Toyota Motor Triathlon Race Car is actually a Concept, who knew?

Final Entry

A couple of 三菱 for your viewing pleasure.​
I think we already have a winner...:sly:

any car with a race livery on it. no production looking cars. sorry for the delay on clarification, was out of town till today.

194GVan
any car with a race livery on it. no production looking cars. sorry for the delay on clarification, was out of town till today.
Ok, thanks for explanation. In that case this is my ...

FINAL ENTRY

Thanks for the clarification, updated the OP to suit.

This breaks the competitions rules. You are not allowed to alter the game's features with gameshark.

I don't own a gameshark. I simply used a flaw within the game's arcade mode that allows race cars (such as the FGT) to be used on special condition courses.

Linky.

I don't own a gameshark. I simply used a flaw within the game's arcade mode that allows race cars (such as the FGT) to be used on special condition courses.

Linky.

[*]Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.

Using a flaw in the game is essentially a CHEAT!

[*]Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.

By cheats, I'm fairly sure the rules mean cheatcodes, like you can get in other games.

Since when has taking advantage of a flaw within the game been a cheat? And if you re-read the rules, you will see it applies to gameshark codes. It doesn't say anything about in-game flaws.

I agree with Korza, a flaw isn't a cheat, and the rules say nothing about flaws.

Why not take a look at my gallery? It has finally been updated, just click the link in my signature

I agree, the flaw Korza used is legal. After viewing this secret in the game, I shall try it out myself. But, let's not continue the flaw's discussion and get more entries in instead.

Can we have this closed please? Its been 2 1/2 weeks since the deadline...

I'll do it after school.

CLOSED.

Last edited:
Back